Jyushimatsu

You stood in front of the stadium. Tickets in your hand. You finally reached the day.

'Where is he?' you looked at your watch 'He said he'd be here first'

"(Y/N)!!!!"

You faced the direction you heard ypur voice. You see the yellow baseball uniform clad man running to you. You smiled and waved to him.

He stops. "I've been searching the whole stadium for you!"

"You didn't have to do that!" you giggled "I told you I'd be here"

"Yeah, yeah!" he cheered "Let's go! Let's go!"

You let yourself be pulled by him.

As you both waited the game to start, you remember how you two met.

"Ah!"

You pointed at him. "You like (f/b/p) too!? Same here!"

"Eh!?" his smile is still present "We should go to one of his games!"

"There's one this week!" you smiled "Let's meet up there! By the way, I'm (y/n)"

"Sure!"

You smiled at the memory. 'Wait a minute..."Uno.."

He gave his attention to you. "Yes?"

"You've never gave me your name"

"Ah!" he laughed "I forgot! I'm Jyushimatsu! Nice to meet you!"

"Same here"

As the game starts, you and Jyushimatsu cheered at the home runs and at your favourite team.

*don'tmindme.I'matimeskip*

"Ah~!" you stretchend "That was fun"

"(y/n)"

You hummend and turned to him. You cried in surprised when he put something on your head.

"Here!" he gave you something and ran away screaming "See you again!"

"Wait!" you pouted "well, at least it was fun" you smiled at looked at the thing he gave you. It was one of the homerun balls. It had a number and his face on it with a thumbs up and a silly face.

Ypu blushed and pulled down the hat he gave you, "Yeah, I'll see you soon"

A.N

Soo...um.. Sorry? I said I wanted to do this on my birthday...but right now..it's my grandpa's birthday...I'm sorry guys. Oh, and (f/b/p) is Favourite Baseball Player. I like baseball, but I've never went to a game nor have I played it. The sports I DO know however, it metball, volleyball, basketball..oh wait..I'm rambling...sorry...um..expect Todomatsu's chapter soon...uh..maybe? I'm not sure...sorry

≧ω≦Melody≧ω≦