~Matsunoki high school~

(Izuku changed his username a month ago) ~3 months later~

  Fabulous_hunk: Izuku!

 Fabulous_hunk: Izuku!Wake up!

Izuku-is-cool: Omg What!

Irritated, that's  how izuku felt when Tanoshi kodomo spammed his phone this morning."what the heck.."he muttered while rubbing his eyes "hold up what time is it..?"he looked at his time and nearly screamed "what the-..IT'S 3 AM TANOSHI" he quickly grabbed his phone and waited for Tanoshi to type"what could be so important..jeez" he muttered slowly falling back to sleep, but stopped when his phone dinged

 Fabulous_hunk:GO TO MATSUNOKI HIGH! PLSSSSSSSSSSS ಥ3ಥ

Izuku-is-cool: .....ಠ_ಠ..wot

 Izuku stared blankly at the phone in his hand."this guy....has got to be kidding me.."he muttered."i'll text back later"Izuku mumbled to himself.

 Izuku-is-cool is offline

Fabulous_hunk: wait izuku did you log off? dude come on

Izuku put his phone down and went back to sleep. he'll talk to him in the morning. 

~a few hours past~

"izuku wake up!breakfast is ready"his mother's voice could be heard from the kitchen."mmm...coming"he muttered into his pillow, sitting up he put a hand through his messy green hair and got out of bed.'i'm so tired..' he thought as he sluggishly walked out his room and into the kitchen."morning mom"he said with a haft smile."good morning izuku"inko  greeted her son as he sat down and began to eat. inko soon joined him and also began to eat." ah! izuku i was wondering if you can pick up some grocery for me"she asked  her son kindly."sure thing mom.."he said with a smile ."i put the list on the fridge for you"she said with a smile. izuku nodded. 

Finishing his food he walked into his room to change into a simple black shirt and some faded jeans. he walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the list"i'm leaving now mom"he yelled out as he finished putting on his sneakers ."alright please be safe!"she yelled out just as he left the house.

walking down the street he reads over the list"eggs...milk..beef-""excuse me sir" a female robotic voice interupted his thoughts."do you know how to get to these apartments"the voice continued.

  Looking up izuku was met with big brown eyes looking at him"u-uh.."izuku started getting flustered . The girl looked at him with a blank face and began to type rapidly,soon the voice came from the phone"are you...ok.."the robotic voice asked."y-ya I'm  fine you..uh.. just startled me"he said with a awkward smile.

The girl gave a small smile while pushing a bit of her curly hair behind her ears. She began to type rapidly again "you remind me of someone... " the robotic voice continued with a cheerful tone."a-ah really...thanks I guess..my name is Izuku..Izuku Midoriya"he greeted her holding out her hand

The girl stared at him blankly and began typing rapidly "how the hell did we not recognize each other "the voice said with a somewhat irritated tone.

This confused izuku greatly "w-what I don-""cut the carp izuku it me Isabella...Isabella Vargas"the girl cut him off with the robotic voice. " izuku looked at her closely then finally realized "Isabella! holy shoot where have you been!you haven't been online for 3 months"he said somewhat surprised that the Italian girl was standing in front of him."those three months i have been packing and moving things to japan..i got a scholarship here to go to Matsunoki  high school"  her robotic voice said. Isabella pointed to the two suit cases"those are the last of my stuff" izuku looked at her for a bit"Matsunoki...that's the high school Tanoshi is going too." he explains."are you going?..i would love for you to go..then we can hang out ,you,me and Tanoshi "her robotic voice had a cheerful tone once again. Izuku thought about it for a while"I Don't see why not I'll ask my mom and we can go together"he said happily.

"Deku.."a growl interrupted his cheerful reunion with his online friend."k-kacchan!!!" He let out a stutter."kacchan.."Isabella's robotic voice repeated in a lower volume.

Katsuki walked over to izuku, his goons following behind him"did my ears deceive me or am i going insane"he smirked."so you finally gave up.I'm glad you realize you can't 1v1 me "he laughed,his goons join in with taunts and teases"please leave us alone "Isabella's robotic voice commanded with a irritated tone.

"Uh...who the hell are you" katsuki scowled at the curly haired girls.Isabella scowled back.

Izuku stared between then"u-uh let's go Isabella "he said grabbing her hand "I have to go pick some stuff up..my mom would get worried if I don't come home"he nervously smiled at the girl. Isabella smiled softly at him and glared back at katsuki.

Katsuki scoffed and walked away with his goons "damn  deku.."he muttered and ignoring his 'friends'who were trying to strike up a conversation. "Who the hell was that girl.."he muttered while looking back at the girl and izuku .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ♡ I'll be updating soon
~United maiden ☆