4k+ Views Special (Part 2)

—Y/n's pov—

Are you kidding me?!?! Out of all people, I had to switch bodies with DEAN!!

"This CANT be happening!" I yelled looking at everyone in the room.

"Hahahaha ohmygod hahahah this...this is beautiful." Ky(Sam) said wiping a tear from her eye.(the name in parentheses() is the body they are in for example: Y/n(Dean) like that, sorry if this confuses anyone).

I growled and sat down as I looked at my hands er Dean's hands? I groaned and fell back on the bed.

"How are we gonna fix this Ky?" Ava(Ky) asked.

"Honestly I don't know," Ky(Sam) stated, "I've never had to change two people back let alone five people."

"Great, we're screwed." Dean(Y/n) said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"BUT! I did read something about it, I just need to find the book I used." Ky(Sam) mentioned as she paced back and forth.

"And might that be?" I(Dean) asked.

"Rather in my Jeep or....my apartment?" Ky(Sam) said as she shrugged.

"That reminds me, Bobby how did you find us?" Sam(Ava) asked.

"Well I tried calling each of you, and when you guys didn't respond I tracked you down." Bobby said as he leaned on the door frame.

"What about our cars?" Ava(Ky) asked.

"They're at Ellen's same going for yours Y/n." He said as he pointed his thumb at the front door.

"Well lets go, I'm sure we're gonna want to get our rides before figuring anything else out."

We all hopped into Bobby's truck as he took us to Ellen's. Ava(Ky) sat in the passenger seat, K.K(Sam) and I(Dean) sat in the back while Sam(Ava) and Dean(Y/n) sat in the bed of the truck. As we pulled up, we all hopped out and thanked Bobby as he drove off and we walked in. Busy as always, people arm wrestling, playing darts, or just chatting.

"Hey guys!!" Ash yelled as he waved us over.

"Ash, where's Ellen?" Ky(Sam) asked.

"She in the back with Jo, I'll get her for ya." Ash ran in the back.

As he was back there Ky(Sam) leaned over the bar counter and grabbed a glass filling it up. She jugs down the drink and puts the glass upside down next to her.

"Really Ky?" I(Dean) chuckle.

"What? I was thirsty okay." Ky(Sam) smiles a closed eye smile.

Ellen walks over and stands on the other side of the counter as Jo walks by and grabs empty glass and bottles around the bar.

"What can I do for y'all?" She says cleaning the glass that Ky(Sam) used.

"Keys to mine and Dean's car." Ky(Sam) said.

"Sense when did you get a car Sam?" She asked tilting her head.

Ky(Sam) groaned and slammed her head on the counter. Dean(Y/n) sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Ellen, we switched bodies." Dean(Y/n) says as he looks up at her.

She was quiet for a second until she looked at all of us. "You kids don't know when to stay away from trouble now don't you?"

"Sorry," We all said in unison.

*sigh* "Well at least tell me who's who." She said putting the glass down.

"Ky is in my body, I'm in Ava's body, Ava is in Ky's body, while Dean and Y/n are in each other's body." Sam clarified.

"Wow, well then here are your keys. They're all parked in the back, do you want me to hold onto your keys Y/n." She said looking over at me(Dean).