Runaway

I chugged down my cold lemonade I stopped drinking from the pint glass when the lemonade had reached just under one third I sat back on the,dark dye wooden bench listening to my tunes as a sudden cold shudder passed down my spine freezing my body as it headed to my waist, it was a delightful feeling in the warm summer setting sun. I shuddered a bit not getting use to the cold that  settled on the pit of my stomach chilling my bones throughout my body. I sighed as the colds refreshing company vanished.

I sipped at the rest of my drink enjoying the rare peaceful evening. That was soon ruined by loud shouts and moaning "ASH IF YOUR IN HERE F***ING SHOW YOUR SELF" Allen's voice rung through the pub out into the empty garden I sat in by myself.  I took out my earphones "damn" I mumbled as I heard Olli tell Allen to put money in the swear jar. I placed my glass down as I heard smashes and screams from inside.

How the hell did they even find me I chose the most secluded pub in England. I cursed under my breath leaving the garden area over fence into the car park. I noticed a familiar car and walked up to it making sure I set off the alarm when I touched it. I heard more shouting. then matt came cursing out of the pub he looked agitated as he walked up to me and pulled me into a light hug, truning off the alarm in the process.

" What are you guys doing here?" I questioned "Oliver was worried you ran away from home " Matt replied simply, making me scoff " all I wanted was some alone time" I sighed. "yeh I guessed but once these guys have something in their heads there is no use trying to reason with them" he let me go. "SHE'S OUT HERE GUYS!" Matt shouted the next thing I knew I was in a death hug "Poppet I've missed you so much were have you been" Olli asked as I struggle for air "out and about" I replied to his displeasure I'm guessing that's not the anwser he wanted. he pulled away form me slightly "you worried me sick and that's the anwser I get" he pouted at me looking as if he was about to cry. "oh Olli I've only been gone for two hours at most" I returned his hug. "4 hours actually and that doesn't mean I wasn..." olli was cut off by me getting picked up outta his arms "Ash!" Al had his arm wrapped round my waist grinning at me. "Put her down Al" frank's voice ordered "or what?" Al challenged "I'll pison  all the vegan food in the house" he yawned Al set me down looking quite pissed "dudes don't fight for godsake" I breathed.