Feelings are not over?

SUZY POV:
"Now I see why you didn't want to tell me where he worked." I say aloud as I put my phone call on speaker phone.

It had been a little more than a month since I began working with BTS' on their album. I dare say they still have yet to find out I'm Suzy. The entire process was going by much faster than I had expected; all seven of them were extremely professional when it came to producing. The progress on the lyrics was going great as well.

But tonight the guys had to cut our work session short due to a previous album engagement. It was currently three a.m., and I was driving myself through the darkness of Seoul. Sohee had called me, because she's been up with her daughter. I would've cursed her out if it had not been for our age gap.

"If I told you Sejun worked at Big Hit; than I wouldn't have lived to Mina's third birthday." Sohee defends her secrecy cheekily, causing me to roll my eyes.

"What does he do there anyway? Is he a manager, financial aid?" I ask her curiously as I pulled my car to a stop at a red light. It was three a.m., why is there a red light when I'm the only car on the road?!

"He's the company's sales consultant. Which is why whenever BTS' has a comeback, he's usually at Big Hit 24/7 the first few months." Sohee explains to me as she yawns tiredly.

"So that's how Jimin knew about your wedding." I mumble under my breathe. "You married someone he sees regularly at work."

"Jimin is the only one who knows though." She tells me calmly. "The other members knew Sejun was getting married, but not to who. Otherwise there would have been chaos."

"Makes sense." I say aloud. "But I'm still petty that you didn't tell me." I say to Sohee, pouting to myself. She chuckles at my voice tone.

"Just don't get caught, Suzy." Sohee tells me seriously. "If they find out you're Echo, and also the sister in-law to Sejun..."

"They'll be distracted from the task at hand which is preparing for their comeback." I finish her sentence, rolling my eyes. "Goodness Sohee I'm not a child, I'm a professional worker."

"Well then you should have this under control." Sohee says, yawning once more. "Are you back at your apartment yet?"

"Actually..." I say cheekily, pulling into a parking space not too far off from my destination. "I have a date. So I'll call you after my filming ends later today, bye!" I end the call before Sohee could protest to my exclamation.

After Taehyung and I had decided to be "friends" on New Years Day, I had called Dr. Park not too long after. She said I could possibly use this as an opportunity to get back into the dating scene. I haven't gone on a date since Taehyung, and as an actress, it was hard too. But I wasn't too worried considering where I was going was known to forbid reporters.

Getting out of my car, I lock it before putting my keys and phone into my purse. Pulling down the black beanie I was wearing over my head further; I fluff some of my hair in front of my face. God, it was freezing out here. Moving my long black coat to cover more of me, I turn around from my car only to run into someone.

"Yah!" I hit my perpetrator on his chest, crossing my arms in annoyance. "Don't scare me like that unless you want me to die!"

"Forgive me." My date says cheekily, chuckling. He was wearing a white mask and black sunglasses. (Sunglasses at three in the morning, don't question him). Not to mention he wasn't wearing a jacket over his t-shirt.

"Aren't you cold?" I ask him curiously as we walk towards our date stop. He grabs my hand, intertwining his fingers with my own and holding them up in front of us.