divergent high 1

Chapter 1> Tris POV

" Beatrice!!! wake up already your gonna be late!" shouts my annoying brother. I look at the time and its already 7:30 and school starts at 7:55!! I rub my eyes and look at the time again still the same. Jumping out of my bed and run into my walk in closet. Quickly i grabbed my blue top, a pair of skinny jeans, my fave sky blue jacket and my eletric blue converse(i think you can guess my fave color.) I and race towards my bathroom. 5 minutes later I'm all dressed up. i than put on small dolphin earrings and a locket my best Childhood best friend gave me. i open it and i see the picture of when we werre little kids. I notice there is some writing behind the small picture it says "Bea+Toby=Bffs. I put the picture back in and hold it against my chest. I miss you Toby.

Now time for the makeup. When I'm done. . . lets just say that it looked good for 10 minuets to get ready. I try my best to look like a totally new person. If anyone in school found out it was the Tris Prior they would never leave me alone. I am a world famous singer and actor, after-all.

I go down stairs i see that my mom made blueberry muffins. "Morning sweetie" my mom says "Morning! Hey mom do . . . u think. . . i can. . . tryout for Cheer leading. . ." i ask as i'm stuffing my face with the muffin. "Shore. Just don't talk while you are eating. you can choke yourself. i look at the time and its already 7:45! "Shoot!! UM. . . gotta go cya later mom. Luv you!!" I run towards the garage and on my way there i grab my car keys.

I look and see Serena: my eletric blue Ferrari. As you can tell my family is pretty rich, after all my dad is a best selling author, and my mom being a fashion designer. I drive to my new school-Divergent high. I get to my school and quickly run off to the main office. there is a lady in the front desk." Um . . . excuse me I'm new here Can i please get my schedule?" she goes through her papers and asks" is your name. . . " she looks shocked for a second but i quickly cover mouth with my hand

" Yes. I'm Tris Prior but can you please keep a secret and not tell me anyone that its me. I'm gonig to school lke a normal person."

She nods. "Wait is it okay if i change your name so when the teachers are taking attendance they wont, tell the whole school?"

I give her a surprising look,"That would be awesome. Can you put my name as Dawn?" i ask.

"OK here you go . . . i promise i wont tell anyone. " and she hands me the paper "Thank you so much" my schedule is:

1- homeroom

2 - history

3- science

4- physical ed( i love it)

5- lunch

6- music(i am a singer )

7- art(i lover to draw)

8- Free period

9- Algebra

locker number: 874

locker combination: 24-16-0

I walk down the hall to my locker. I notice that there are barley any people in the halls. all i see are 4 people. A tall girl with short hair comes up to me." Hey! Are you new here? Do you need any help?" she asks.

I nod "Yes and a little. Hi my name is Tr-Dawn."

A/N: so how do u guys like the first part. Please be honest.