2

Evelyn

We arrive at Tortuga in the evening so it's already dark everywhere, or at least the sky is dark, the same thing you can't say about Tortuga.

Everywhere I look, there is drunken men, pirates and whores, drinking rum, flirting and making out. It's horrifying.

"What ye think?" Sparrow asks when we stop in front of some bar.

"It's.. Horrifying" I say and Will nods.

Then some drunken pirate grabs my arm and pulls me inappropriately close to himself, I try to struggle but his grip is tight.

His breath smells like rum and mudd, he is dirty and looks terrible, I have to try my hardest not to vomit.

"Hey sweetie" he says breathing in my face and I cough in discuss because of the smell.

"Let me go" I hiss and try to pull myself away, failing again.

My arm hurts because of the mans tight grip, it makes me wince slightly.

"Let her go" I hear Sparrow say as someone grips the pirate and pulls his hand off me.

I stumble a few steps back and see, that it is indeed, Sparrow himself.

"Oh, I'm sorry, she's with ye? How much for a night, eh?" He says glancing at me.

"She's not for sale, get hell out me sight before I kill ye" Sparrow hisses, letting go of the pirate.

"Alright, alright" he says and leaves.

"T-thank you" I say as Sparrow turns to look at us.

"It's no problem, love" he says and smiles a little to me.

Just then a girl, probably a whore, walks up to Jack.

"Ah, Scarlett!" He greets her but she only slaps him, then leaves without saying a word.

"Not sure I deserved that" he says.

Then another girl walks up to us.

"Giselle!" Sparrow says.

"Who was she?" Giselle asks, but before Sparrow is able to answer, she slaps him.

"That I might have deserved tho" he says rubbing his cheek a little.

I roll my eyes at him as we walk into a bar, but we don't stay inside the bar.

We walk out to some pigs, and apparently a man, who's laying on one of the pigs, I notice him only once we get to him.

Sparrow takes a bucket of water and throws the water at the laying man.

"Curse ye for breathing ya slack-jawed idiot!" The man shouts as he wakes up and looks at us.

"Mother's love, Jack!" He says. "You should know better than waking a sleeping man, 'S bad luck!"

"Aye, but I know how to counter it, because the man who did the waking buys the waked man a drink, who then drinks it while listening to what the man who did the waking proposes!" Sparrow says and we're all as confused.

"That'll about do it" the man says.

While Sparrow was talking non-sense I went after another bucket of water, and when we're about to leave I throw the water at him.

"Blast, I'm already awake!" He shouted and everyone looked at me.

"What? It was for the smell, he slept with pigs for gods sake!" I say and the man shrugs in agreement.