♡Three ♡

*Jaids pov *

We have been waiting on Lisa all day I'm trying to get high and flirt with a nigga It's Saturday I'm tryna turn up the long way so Lisa calls us and tells us that She Not coming I was sad and shit I needed my turn up buddy  but I just accepted That she couldn't and we flew to my brother so G talking to me and stuff so he like let's go in the basement I'm like umm sure my first mind was to say no but I went anyways so we just talking he asked me was I trying to do something I'm like umm hello no but deep down inside I was on fire I wanted to fuck the living day out of him but I stayed resilient until he started playing with my boobs he kept squeezing and rubbing them so I'm getting wett I'm trying to control it then he asked to suck them I started to hesitate Cause I knew that if I didn't stop him things will get serious but my mouth went dry and I couldn't talk so he took the initiative and unbuttoned my  dress and starting sucking on my nipple and playing with the other man that shit felt wonderful by the time he showed the other nipple love I had a waterfall that was crucial and he knew it  So Then he tried to pull my dress up I popped his hand said no but My face read fuck me and fuck good and That's all he needed so he asked me did I want to fuck me being the Goofball I am was like Yassss Fuck It Up but instead I shook my head yes shit got real from there I slid my  underwear off and he pulled out a condom Damn you was prepared on getting some pussy today huh? I asked him I'm always prepared baby he said as he winked at me that just turned me on even more and he saw that I was dripping wet so he got in between my legs and propped them on his shoulders then he put the tip in then thrusted all of him into me I gasped and lost my breath at the feel of him I felt a twinge of  pain but it was quickly replaced with pleasure he started at a simple pace of going slow but then he sped up causing me to moan at a barely audible sound so then he like wait i know what it is so he told me bend over the couch I went along and bent over the couch then he entered me again this time fast causing me to moan out loud then he started pounding harder and plunging deeper hitting my spot which caused me to start screaming and moaning  his name all you could hear was me moaning G's and his shallow grunts he pulled out and came so we went back upstairs  Everybody stopped and looked at us and gave me the "Ik what you just did " face and gave him the "my man's "face we was only upstairs for 5 minutes before we went back for more he kept getting it from the back and pulling my hair I loved that shit it made me go crazy and he knew it Now the dick was good I just didn't Appreciate the struggle we had he kept having to stop cause the pussy was to wet for him and he wasn't used to it . Wait I forgot to tell y'all the condom broke but it was before he came *thank you Jesus * but yea shit tragic but every since that day I just been addicted I just wanted more and more. That shit ain't cute nor is it healthy! But shit dick is good very very good .