- 1 - airports and ex -

A bleach blond teen was walking to the airport. He was concern about something, the fact that he was thirty minutes late is a clue.

"I am going to be so late." Corbyn mumbled, without watching what was going on next to him. A small brunette was talking with someone through the phone, at the edge of crying

"Why are you saying that? No, I love you. No." He stopped talking, listening to his now ex boyfriend. "Fine Thomas, so one day you love me and now you simply don't? That is stupid. No, we aren't going to be friends. Don't call me anymore, asshole." He ended the call, wipped his tears and walked to his gate (the ones of the airport).

"Passenger of the flight 833, wait in the gate 24." A female voice through the speakers said. Corbyn just watched the numbers, he was near.

When he arrived to the gate, he took a seat in front of the small brunette that looked devastated. He decided to talk to him, why not?

"Hi, I'm Corbyn." The blonde said with a bright smile.

"Zach." The brunette said without looking at Corbyn. "Nice to meet you."

And the awkard silence filled the air, just like oxygen. But one of them boke it

"If you don't mind, who was the person that you called asshole?" Corbyn asked. The cheeks of Zach suddenly were of a more darker red, he was blushing.

"My ex, Thomas. He just left because he loved another guy. I think that Newt was his name." He answered.

"Maybe he didn't deserve you Zach, you will find someone."

Two minutes later, Corbyn and Zach were in the airplane, ready to go to Paris, France.

~•》☆《•~

The book (well, the one shot) is based on the song "a love song/a non love song" of Dodie Clark and Jon Cozart. Shorts chapters are my thing

hopewithroses
hopewithstars

Btw, thanks to wdwseavey. Without her/his advice this book would not exist