Crawling Back to You

~~JAMES POV~~

I can't believe Eddie agreed to Aleks sticking around without even hearing his opinion or confirmation! Well, it went easier than expected. Why does Aleks keep looking at me? Oh, he's probably wondering why I kept him here. I guess I just gotta grow a pair and tell him, straight up...

"Aleks... I gotta tell you something. You-- I've liked you... no, scratch that-- I've loved you for a very long time now. And its just so hard to... not show my feelings, especially today. You-- You looked especially cute... erm... attractive today. I just want to let you know so its not a secret and I don't have this huge weight on me all the time." God, I was mumbling and stuttering like an idiot...

Aleks looked up to me, blushing with an unreadable emotion behind his eyes. He's never looked at Eddie that way. Hell, I've never seen him look at anybody the way he was looking at me right now. Was he hurt? Shocked? Betrayed? I can't tell what so ever... We were both standing there, silently, in the middle of the stream room, neither of us able to talk. This silence wasn't awkward, but it wasn't pleasant, either. Aleks still had his jacket on from when he had expected to leave a few moments ago.

It was loose on him, like most jackets, but I know his t-shirt isn't. His perfectly fitted v-necks that cling to his body, almost giving me the satisfaction of seeing his beautiful frame. But I don't want to see shirt, I want to see skin...

I've fantasized about the man before me very frequently, often going back to the rare video when Aleks is shirtless, dancing with Sly to Percolator. I use that as reference for what I use in my perverted little thoughts. I've just wanted to see a little bit more skin, to touch it, to taste it. Just a little bit, and I'll be satisfied...

~~ALEKS POV~~

I looked at his face as he continued to stare at me, but his eyes have shifted away from mine. They were now trailing all over my body with a darkness welling up behind them. I began to flush heat all over and was suddenly wondering why I still had my jacket on. I then started looking at his body, admiring it as well. I did love James, but it was a different love than what Eddie and I share.

To me, I feel a fluffy glow towards Eddie, as if he were a beloved friend that I look up to and who picks me up when I fall. He does arouse me, but it's only when he touches me. This is only because when he touches me, I think of James. It's such a terrible thing to lead Eddie on like this, but his love is different.

Towards James, I feel a heated love, a burning emotion filled to the brim with passion that can't be shown. It never can, as long as Eddie is with me. And Eddie is just to good of a person to throw off like that. He doesn't even know my dirtiest of secrets. Eddie is able to satisfy me, but he's not able to satiate my hunger for James.

James seemed to be undressing me with his eyes... He wants to see skin... Should I feed the fire thats burning in both of us? I really do want this, I really always have. I have always wanted James to touch me, to fuck me. A little bit of a guilty pleasure to my mind and my nasty fantasies. Do I want to satisfy the both of us?

Is that even a question? 

~~JAMES POV~~

Were my prayers just answered?

Oh my, what is he doing? There's a zipper in front of the jacket for a reason!

He was pulling his jacket from the bottom and pulling it over his head! As he reached for the bottom hem, I looked up at him, full of surprise. My surprise doubled when I saw the dark shadow casted over his gaze. He wants to show me... He wants me to see, doesn't he?