I'm Sorry. (Authors Note)

Hi, readers/followers.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I haven't been doing really anything lately. I haven't felt like myself. I haven't felt happy. I've been going lower and lower into depression. I'm sorry, there's just a lot of stuff happening at home and in my head that doesn't really need to be discussed, I feel.

Gosh, I'm gonna have a lot of YouTube videos to catch up on. I'll have a lot of new stories to read on here as well. I'm sorry, it might not be a while until my next update. I know I've already kept you loyal readers waiting for so long. And for that, I'll apologize again.

This is also a bit of appreciation.

You guys don't know how much my computer has saved me. YouTube has made me laugh when I was near falling apart. Tumblr has kept me and my mind occupied when other things threatened to take over. And you, Darlings. Wattpad has let me share my creativity and my (perverted) imagination with everyone.

You readers have led me to believe that I might actually be worth something. You all write such nice comments and read and vote for my stories. I really do love you all, and I mean it. No matter how many times I say it, I'll say it again. And it's kind of safe to say that you have saved me, too.

But I'm sorry if any of you think I'm joking.