Spoken Fixation (PT. 1)

(Hi, Darlings. Sorry that it took me so long to upload something. As you can see from the title, this is only part one of a something. A little teaser. All of you know that I love teasing so much, so here ya go! Forgive me being a slacker for the longest time. I love you all, and enjoy!)

~~ALEKS POV~~

"Ah... ah, shit..." I don't even know why I'm doing this. I never do, but I'm just so attracted to this man. One of my best friends, a fellow Creature. Everyone would assume I would have fallen for Sly, but I haven't. I've fallen for James. And every time I think of him for too long, I can't help but do the things I do.

I'm just sitting in front of my computer, pants down, slowly touching myself to the thoughts of my friend. A normal, average thing you see everyday, right? I'm so stupid to have fallen for James. He obviously doesn't like me. In fact, recently, he's been avoiding my gaze recently. Why? I just want to look in his big brown eyes for a few moments longer.

I whispered a silent "Fuck" as I came, spurting the liquid partly on my desk and partly on my chair. But I wasn't done yet. I was far from satisfied, as usual. I discarded my boxers, now, and tried laying down on the bed. James won't be home for another half hour or so, I'll have time to clean things up.

I've always pictured James being so rough and aggressive with me. I've always imagined him fucking me into my bed over and over. Every fantasy never fails to give me a hard-on. And every hard-on refuses to be brought down by just one round, as well. Every time I try to satisfy myself, I use a different method. I gotta try something else today.

I spread my legs far and arched my back slightly off of the mattress. I dragged my hand down the top half of my body, still covered by my t-shirt. What if James was doing this to me? When I got to the bottom, I nudged my hand underneath the fabric and traveled my hand all over the smooth skin. I reached up further and teased my nipple, earning a soft moan from myself. Reaching down with my other hand, I began to caress myself slowly. Why can't James do this to me?

Here's where the "different method" comes in play. I removed my hand from under my shirt and stroked my neck for a moment. Then I closed my hand around it. I know this must be so wrong, me choking myself the way I was. But to me, right now it's James' hand. I choked myself harder and tugged at my length faster. I came again, but all that could escape was a choked "hmmmff."

Ugh. Why am I still not done? I begrudgingly rolled myself onto the floor and slowly pulled my shirt off, relishing in how sensitive everything was. I got on my hands and knees and began to suck on my fingers, pretending that I was doing such perverted things to seduce James. I jammed them down my throat, swirling my tongue around, making sure they were slick and ready before I put them in me. I laid my head on the carpet as both of my hands went to work on my lower regions.

My left hand went to work on my stubborn erection and my slicked right hand moved around to my ass. I moved my left slowly as usual, teasing myself at first. With my right hand, I inserted the two fingers inside of me.  James... Come home... Look at what you do to me!

"Ohh... James," The pleasure from both my dick and my ass was intoxicating, almost numbing. I should've taken up this method long ago. I shoved my fingers deeper in and curled them slightly upward. This made me scream out. What the fuck did I just touch? I don't know, but I fucking love it. I kept curling my fingers into the spot and I jerked myself more roughly.

"God, James! Right there!" I kept yelling and biting at the carpet, losing track of time. I didn't even remember how long I kept this up for. But I did know I was close to my final release. I slowed down the pace of both hands, pushing myself further. Mmm, yes James... Tease me...

"No! James, please!"

"...Aleks?"

Oh, shit. I'm done for.

My hands won't stop fucking moving! I can't stop! This is so humiliating!

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and roll me over, placing my back to the ground and removing my fingers from within me. I saw James above me, and I felt my dick twitch just from this little sight. He was leaning closer to my face, taking both of my hands and holding them useless above me. I saw a darkness in his eyes that I've never seen before. I saw a side of him that was such a lovely discovery.

He held his index finger and his thumb around me like a cock ring as he took his other hand roughly up and down my torso. I moaned out. This is so what I've been needing. He reached my neck and became gentle, softly touching it. He looked confused and a bit worried.

"Where did these red marks come from?" A new expression crossed his face, somewhat realization and somewhat mischief. "Did you choke yourself thinking of me? Do you want me to do that to you?" I nodded, but he didn't give in to my request. Instead, he grabbed my hair and tugged, forcing my head up to kiss him. I groaned out into the kiss as he bit at my tongue and lips. He pulled away, and I began protesting immediately. His eyes lit up with a new idea.

"What is it, Aleks? Is there something wrong?"

"Y-Your clothes..." I could barely speak.

"Oh, these? Do you like them? I wore this especially for you~" He tugged at his t-shirt which was coincidentally my favorite.

"Mmph, off... Please..."

"Off, you said? As you wish..." He pulled his jacket off of his shoulders and soon tugged his shirt off after it, acting quite shameless. But I could see why. He was perfectly tanned all around, a few little hairs on his chest and a happy trail disappearing behind the waistband of his jeans. He was built, broad shouldered and muscular. All around hot. I glanced down at the massive bulge forming where his zipper lies and noticed he still had pants on. I muttered irritably.

"What a great face..." He cupped my chin with his hand and stroked my  chin with his thumb. "You look so vulnerable and cute. So innocent... Would you like me to take these off as well?" He wiggled his hips in emphasis, making friction between his jeans and my persistent member, which he still had his fingers around. I groaned again and pushed myself against his jeans. It was so embarrassing that he made me talk like this! So embarrassing...

The sad thing is that neither of us felt anything wrong about what was happening. This was only because it all felt so right, so perfect. Nobody could erase my happiness because now I know he feels the same towards me as I have felt towards him for such a long time.

(Not really smut just yet, but it's soon to come in part two! I thank you all for patiently waiting for so long. And I also gotta thank everyone for all of the reads on Steam on the Mirror. Shit skyrocketed higher than I expected! All because of you lovely readers and pervs! I love you all so much, and stay tuned for the next part! <3- Domo)