Hello, See You Again

“Let us all welcome, the rising author, Gwon Kyung-Soo!

She was nervous but she still went on the stage, this is the first time that her company has introduced her to a large number of people. She was welcomed by the powerful and energetic cheering of people by her pen name Gwon Kyung-Soo as a rising writer who gathers a lot of recognitions.

“Annyeong haseyo!” she cheerfully greteed the crowd and smiled broadly, shen then turned to the host who welcomed her and politely bowed, “Kamsahamnida.”

“Cheonmaneyo, we are pleased to have you here, our Kyung-Soo! Anjuseyo..” The host motioned her to sit down, “Jeoneun Seo Yoon imnida, your host for today. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida.”

“Nice to meet you too,” she turned to the crowed and smiled sweetly, “kamsahamnida for being here today!”

Another months has passed by, everything went well for Cheong Ae Cha.

Three months ago, she had published her first book Hello, My Old Heart and within just a month, it was all sold out and has the highest demand in book stores nation wide and it is even getting popular outside the country. And today, her company and a management who will soon make a movie adaptation for her book, arranged a press conference and book signing with her.

Up to this day, she still cannot believe that this is all happening. She still feels like she was just dreaming. There is a mixed of anxious and excitement with her life events and this wouldn't be possible without Bo Seon.

“Kyungsoo, here is my first question to you..” Ms. Seo looked at her, “when did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer?”

“Well, when I was younger, I love watching movies and series. I also love reading books so maybe my interest in those stuffs made me want to be a writer. Actually, I wasn't serious about it before, I just write out of boredom. I didn't really expect it to be this big,” she happily answered. “and do you know that some people becomes a writer because it is their form of surviving? It's true, yes, just like me and everyone else, we write to survive and we write to be able to be heard.”

Ms. Seo Yoon was surprised to her answer, “Wow, that is very imspirational. So this is another question, when did you write your first book and how old were you?”

Her forehead twitched then smiled right away when she remembered everything, “I was in Senior so I was just eighteen years old that time.”

“what does your family think of your writing?”

She sighed, “well, they didn't know about my interest in writing, I never told anyone about it. Although, I had a boyfriend and he was contrary of what I wanted, but when someone helped me and gave me an offer to write again, my family didn't interfere with what I want.”

Ms. Seo nodded, “then what inspired you to write this book?”

She fell silent for a moment, then she only answered when she felt like she is ready.

“maybe my dream of becoming a writer inspired me to write this book, because why not? Right? I want to show them what is going on in a writer's life, what their struggles are, how they fought for their dreams and how other people see them. Because we only see and hear about their books, but we didn't know what they have gone through just to publish a book.”

“what does the title Hello, My Old Heart mean?”

She smiled sweetly, “Old heart refers to your passion and dreams, so basically, the title means how are you gonna live your dreams again? It's a story of a person who find it really hard to be happy her job because she always had her heart somewhere else. It's about how you are going to save your dying heart. The story is really focused on dreams, it is a story about love and bravery. It's about a dreamer who is able to say hello to her old heart no matter how long it may take.”