Chapter 3: Coming Home

It has been 5 years since I left Fairy Tail.
"Mommy, I've packed all my stuff can we go yet?" I heard my daughter Sylvia groan. Her Blue Hair glimmered under the light of the skylight.
"Just wait for Storm. Okay?" I responded.
     I turned out that I had been Pregnant with TWINS! But now we are going home to Fairy Tail, and Gray can meet his children.
      Down the hall Storm walks up to me.
"Mom, I already have my stuff in the carriage." I ruffled his Raven black hair, he looks so much like his father it hurts.
"OKAY! Let's Go!" I beamed. We loaded onto the carriage and started our 2-day trip back to Fairy Tail.

TWO DAYS LATER| FAIRY TAIL

I opened the guild doors, leaving the kids behind, and the lively hood of Fairy Tail hit me in the face.
    Then I saw him, Gray. He looked worn out and sad, he was wearing the scarf I gave him O' so long ago. He had bags under his eyes and Whiskey in his glass 
He turned around and yell to me "Juvia! Your back!"
"Hello, Gray..." avoided eye contact.
"May I meet our child?" He asked me.
"My child. But yes, wait here," I walked outside to get Sylvia and Storm. I walked with them all the way to Gray. He was surprised that there was two.
"Gray, these are my twins. Let them introduce themselves," I stepped back so they could take the spotlight.
Sylvia stepped forwards. "Hello, My name is Sylvia Lockster, and I am 5 years old." She stepped back. Then Storm stepped forwards
"I'm Storm Fullbuster, I'm 5 years old too," He stepped backward.
"Juvia. I'm sorry for saying I didn't want to help you and raise your children with you. I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He started crying on my shoulder
"Storm, Sylvia, could you please go and introduce your selves to everyone else, "I said.
"Gray, if you want to retry, that is completely up to the kids. I honestly would love to have by my side again." I smiled.

To be continued