Chapter 1. The In-between.

○●●●●●●●●●○
(From here the scene would play as if the two girls behind the mirror are the main character. Keep reading.)

"I am telling you. This is not gonna work!" Viviane exclaimed as she holds a fistful of the black cloak she is forced into and look at her younger sister dressed in a similar cloak, who is pulling her long brown hairs in a bun.

"Vivi, you need to calm down." Her younger sister's amethyst eyes wandered at her from the mirror and Viviane's blue eyes dimmed slightly.

"What if something goes wrong Iri?" Viviane asked worriedly and Valerie's gaze snapped to hers almost immediately.

"If something goes wrong... then you know what to do!"

"And what's that?" Viviane inquired with a raise of her eyebrow and Valerie gave her a mischievous grin.

"Um-hmm... you give them a kick that takes away their liberty to have babies," Valerie smirked at Viviane's horrified face and returned to face her dressing mirror.

Valerie had always been a brave witch, not afraid to speak her mind and Viviane, she has always been a kind and wise one and clearly knew how to deal with her witty sister.

"I'd rather take away your liberty to wander in the dark forest." Valerie narrowed her eyes at her sister as she smirked at her. Dark forest was not only the boundary line between the Vampires and the Witches but also a big part of Valerie's little world.

And Viviane knew how much Valerie loved to be with nature, so yes, she clearly knew how to control her little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Valerie loved anything about the land of vampires, it is the nighttime- the bluish-grey clouds that looked like a presence of kindness in the black soulless night was the just description of the heart of vampires.

"So, what's the plan?" Viviane inquired as they finally walked into the boundary of vampires. Finally, after teleporting in the dark forest, closer to the vampire kingdom, walked to the large gates and passed the security.

"You didn't make it!" Valerie exclaimed horrified and Viviane froze.

"I thought you were devising the plan!" Viviane whispered to her sister and Valerie's amethyst eyes brim with emotions.

"I didn't-I-" Valerie tried to look scared but couldn't keep up the act any longer and burst out in fits of laughter. "Your face Vivi- you looked so scared."

"This is not funny." Viviane scowled at her, and Valerie gave her a sober look in response.

"You are right! It was not funny. It was hilarious." Valerie burst out laughing again and wiped the tears that flow down her cheeks.

"Iri, what's the plan?" Viviane inquired seriously and Valerie gave her a grin in response. "Well, you know about reaching the king and ask for permission."

"And then?"

"Then we search our first lead!"

"And what's that?!"

"Blackthorn!"

"Did you just say Blackthorn?!" Viviane whisper-yelled to her and Valerie gave her a knowing smile in response and pull on the hood of her cloak. Blackthorn is the most dangerous place of the vampire kingdom, because that's where all the men stay put, gamble and get drunk on anything they get and that's probably where that bastard is. Enjoying the money that's not his.