Prologue.

She was running. Deep and deep into the cave, paying no attention to the dark surroundings and gasped at the sight of the huge shinning mirror in front of her.

The only source of light in the cave crackled and sparkled from behind the dark clouds scattered around it.

Her violet orbs looked at the large mirror in awe as the silver mirror jutted and strutted as she walked towards it. Even the dark grey clouds parted to make way for her as if it recognized her as a long-lost recollection of it.

Her hands, on its own accord, settled against the cool glass and the shining glass scrambled, twisted and circled, before finally settling down, and her eyes widened at the sight of the amethyst eyes peering at her, which was an exact shade as hers.

But her hairs were brown, the loveliest shade of brown, she had ever seen and not the tangled red curls, she called hers.

"I have a very ominous feeling about this!" An unfamiliar voice called out from behind her and the two amethyst pair of eyes peered at her, one visible and another invisible.

She could make out the whole scene as if it was going on in front of her eyes, from the tensed and nervous blonde to the giggly excitement of the amethyst eyed girl.

As if... it was a part of her.

As if... she had been there before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Don't forget to vote.*