-

I took a deep breath

'Dear Y/N
It's/was me. Yoongi. Haha. When you read this, I'm far away from here. The world. Earth. Life. Since I was in high school, i was diagnosed with brain tumor. I just wanted to die, until you showed up. You gave me dreams. Hope. Forward. When you would try to come up to me to start a conversation, I always saw how you mentally prepared yourself, while fumbling with your hair. So cute. When I wasn't in your view, I secretly watched you as you ate your Soondaeguk with sliced soondae sausages and noodles. It always made me full by looking how happy you were with my mother, and sometimes your friends too. After that I  got an eating disorder, because I forgot to eat. Don't feel sad though. You had no clue. Anyways, you always looked so cute when you laughed with my mother, and listened to her embarrassing story's of me. But you always seemed to enjoy them. God Y/N I wished I had confessed, but on the same time not. I was supposed to die anyways. I just wanted to tell you that you should enjoy life, and move on. Life is about living. I swear to god I'll be watching over you the rest of my life. Just to keep you save.

Don't you dare forget me though.

-Yours one and truly, Min Yoongi'