CHAPTER 6

Amelia's P.O.V.

I'm now back at the hotel getting ready for the date. I can't help but feel excited! What should I wear though? Well, she did said we're going out to watch a movie and have dinner together. Hmmm.. So, I guess I should just wear something casual.

I felt a vibration from my pocket. I pulled out my phone and felt my heart flutter, it's a text from Zizie.

"Hey, I'll pick you up around 8 p.m. :)"

"Okay, does your parents knows we're both going out tonight? *nervous emoji* hehe"

"Yeah. I already told them after you left. See you soon."

"Can't wait! See you soon too, cupcake. *blowing kiss emoji*"

"*flustered emoji* okay"

I smirked at her reply. I can imagine how her face looks like when I called her that. She's so cute and I'm glad that I found her this time. All those years of searching while training was worth it.

I went to the bathroom and took a steamy shower. Once done, I got out of the shower and dried myself with a towel while walking out of the bathroom to go to my walk-in closet.

I chose a simple attire; black ripped jeans, a black tank top with a white leather jacket, and a pair of white Dr Martens Coralia boots. Then I put some make-up on and combed my hair, letting them in their naturally straight state, and I decided to wear my RayBan spectacles because I felt lazy to wear the contact lenses.

After I finished on getting ready, I went out of my hotel room, locked the door and went down to the entrance of the hotel to wait for her majesty to take me. Few minutes later, her car came to view and I just smiled at the beauty that went out from the driver's seat.

I looked at her from head to toe. She looked so beautiful in her simple attire. She was hiding her beautiful black hair under her white snapback, a pair of blue skinny jeans, a white baggy sweatshirt with a hoodie, and a pair of white Nike sneakers. She smiled brightly as she walked towards me.

"Hey there rising star" she greeted me with a giggle. "Hello, your Imperial Majesty." I half bowed and smiled at her when I stood straight again. "Ready?" She asked while putting out her right hand. "Ready as I'll ever be, Your Emperial Majesty." I replied and held her hand. We walked to the front passenger seat and she opened the door for me. "Such a gentlewomen" I said and kissed her cheek before entering. Once I sat down and wore the seatbelt, I looked up at her and she was still standing holding the door open. "Umm, Your Imperial Majesty?" I whispered just enough for her to hear. "Y-yeah?" She gazed down at me. "How can we go to the cinema if you're still standing there holding the door?" I asked her with a hint of playfulness in my voice. "Huh? Oh! Yeah, right." she replied and giggled, and then she closed the door. She walked around the car, entered the driver's seat, wore the seatbelt and started driving out of the hotel premises.

I turned to face her and said, "So, what are we going to watch later?" She glanced at me for a few seconds and said, "I'm planning for us to watch either 'Coco' or 'Pitch Perfect 3", is it too boring?" She glanced again before she laughed nervously while rubbing the back of her neck. "Coco sounds fine to me, I do love animations and no, it doesn't sound boring at all." I assured her while I gently squeezed her thigh. "I'm glad then." She took my hand, kissed the back of my hand and held it gently on her thigh. I blushed a little and looked out the window. I could see our evening was going to be nice and sweet.

*****After the movie*****

We're at one of the biggest mall in town and we walked out of the cinema area when we finished watching the movie. In my opinion, it was a great movie that showed the culture and beliefs of the people in the beautiful country called Mexico. I also loved the songs they played in the movie. (A/n: I really love that movie! I won't spoil any of it in here) "Any requests on where and what to eat?" She suddenly asked me. "I'm fine with fast food, I'm not really into fancy restaurants" I replied while holding her left hand. "Really? Well, let's go down to the second floor. I know a great restaurant that I went with Hani once in a while since secondary school." She said while looked up at me and I just nodded my response. We both went down to the 2nd floor and straight to a restaurant called "The Swensen's". She dragged me gently to a table at a more private sitting area at the far back of the restaurant. The chairs were comfortable and the table height was just right, I went to so many places that I noticed few of them don't match the heights of the chairs and tables sometimes.