CHAPTER 12

We went to bed and in each others arms, "Ready for tomorrow?" She asked me softly. I nodded, "I am." We kissed each other goodnight as darkness slowly took us into our slumber....

Zizie's P.O.V.

I was now in my closet in my birthday suit, searching for a simple baby blue sweatshirt and a pair of black jeans. I found the clothes I wanted to wear and wore my jeans first before I wore the sweatshirt as I walk down the stairs to the lower floor of the closet. I went to the make-up table and put on some natural make-up, I didn't like wearing too much make-up anyways. Then I applied a little gel on my hair and design it just to my liking, a little bit classy design, my hair was very short on the sides and back so I didn't had a lot to style much of it.

Once I was happy with how my hair looked, I turned around and looked at the accessories available. I went for the 'Night Eagle' watch and the necklace sir Amerald gave me during the war. I then wore a pair of black socks and a pair of Air Jordan 12 Ovo in my hand. Yes, I don't like to wear any shoes other than indoor slippers around the private space of the palace, it's necessary for the cleanliness and germs free.

I wore the shoes once I was inside the elevator. I went to the garage, I didn't know what if I should even call it a garage because it's huge! How many cars do we even need? Amelia went straight to the university after she took a shower before me, that was why she was not with me. I looked around for Joe, "Joe!" I called for him.

In a few seconds he came rushing to me and bowed when he was near. "Yes, My Empress?", He smiled. "Which car is available to be used? I would like to drive on my own to the university.", I said as I looked around. He hummed, "Well, I suggest for you to use the dark blue Lamborghini Veneno, Your Imperial Majesty. It's fuel is full and it's clean with the smell of sweet apples inside."

I nodded and asked him to show me the car first. When we arrived in front of the said car, my jaw dropped. "Are you sure you want me to use this, Joe?", I questioned. He smiled, "Of course, My Empress. It's fit for someone like you. So, why not?" I sighed, "Okay. Give me the keys, please." He nodded and gave me a small remote.

I looked at him weirdly, "uhh.. where's the key, Joe?" He chuckled lightly, "It's remote controlled, you can simply start it just by pressing the start button on the remote. To unlock or lock, there are buttons for that on the remote too." I pressed the unlock button and then start, the car roared once it was alive. "Drive safely, Your Imperial Majesty.", He bowed and left. "I seriously need to get used to all of this luxury.", I thought to myself. I went inside the car, wore the seatbelt and drove out of the garage towards the university.

"Man, this car is fast. I'm not even pressing the acceleration that much. But, it's a great feeling to hear the roar of this car.", I said to no one in particular and smiles. I arrived at the university and parked at the parking lot for students near the entrance of the main building. I didn't brought anything other than my phone and wallet because it was my first day.

I went out of the car and locked it. I looked around, many of the creatures were gawking at the car and were shocked that I was the one who walked out it. "Isn't that Lady Amelia's so called mate?" "What is she doing here? Don't tell me she applied here!" "She's going to tarnish the university's name." I just sighed at what I heard and walked towards the building.

There were two creatures standing outside the opened door of the main building and smiled, "Welcome to the Royal Phronesis University! You're new here right?" I nodded and smiled. They pointed towards a sign stating "orientation assembly point" with an arrow pointing to a huge double door. "Please go there, state your name and course to the student council table. Then you can sit anywhere you want.", one of them said. I nodded, "Thank you."