Chapter 1

I had to get ready early morning for a meeting, and to be honest I don't really know who I'm meeting. So I drove all the way to this big bussiness tower.

As I entered in lots of people were in one area, but I couldn't distract myself so I went in the elevator and headed to the highest floor (15)

I arrived then I realised I was early so I sat at my seat and waited, and waited, and waited, I waited for soo long that I fell asleep.

Suddenly I hear footsteps, so I quickly lift up my head in surprise.
"Woh calm down there it's just me"
"Who, what, wait are you the person who invited me here?"
"Yes I am, sorry I gave you a little scare"

I nervously smiled, then he smiled back at me, so I quickly turned my head trying to hide the fact that I was blush from his smile.

We had a little talk but it was kind of awkward between us. After our meeting I headed outside thinking about him, then I slapped my head saying to myself.
"Why am I thinking of him"
Then it starting raining so I ran to the nearest shelter, I was starting to get cold in the rain, I was trying to cover my self in my thin jacket.

Then suddenly I feel warmth wrapped around me, I never felt anything warmer than that ever, I turned around and it was the guy I met earlier.
"Ahhhhh, sorry I should get going"
Then he suddenly grabbed my hand, his hand was very soft and warm, it's feels like I'm safe with him,

"Wait!"
"Huh?"
"It's raining, you might catch a cold"
"No it's fine"
"No, please do"

I didn't know what to say, my mine is blank and my mouth is speechless. But then one word came out.

"Yes"

He took his umbrella and placed it above me. Leaving him in the rain.

"You should take the umbrella, because your gonna catch a cold"

Then he stopped, looked at me with his beautiful eyes and said.

"Your more important than me"

I froze there standing beside him with shock of what came out of his mouth. Then suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and said.

"You might get cold"

I entered his car and he drove me home like nothing happened, I've never met such a handsome gentlemen in my life.