Chapter 5

So it was another day of school, and to be honest i'm not excited at all probably because of Zen. Well hes nice and handsome and all but I feel so weird around him well i should stop chit chatting and get to school.

I got ready and had breakfast and got my backpack. I opened the door then i saw Zen standing outside with his bike! 

Zen- Hey! I was waiting for you!

Zarah- Ohh um... really

Zen- Yea, come on hope on my bike

Yea... well that happened it was very unexpected but I okay then.

On the way riding in Zen's bike to school, there was sooooo much people looking at me! And of course girls were staring at Zen be hes like HANDSOME, but besides that it was so awkward for me I guess.

Zarah- Well thanks for the lift

Zen- *Simles*

I turned around and to a big breath, then I saw my friends running up to me.

Kace- Omg did Zen just ride his bike to school with you on it!

Zarah- Yea why?

Amethy- I think he likes you

Zarah- Nuhhh that would be impossible

Kace- Don't lie to us, you know he does, and we know you like him back

Zarah- Well um tha-

Kace- no um's, plus you should be thankful because i'm soo jealous

So after class I saw Zen playing basketball again, but this time like a thousand girls were around the court watching him and his friends playing, like really!? Not like i'm jealous or anything! Its just annoying to see so much girls admiring and near him.

I know it's because he is drop dead handsome but...UUGGHH!

*BELL RINGS*

Zarah- Better head to class

So after all that drama for myself, everything was normal, class by class until it was time to head home. And of course Zen walked me home again, I kind of got used to him walking me home now.

Well today was expected, kind of.