Chappter 3

The next morning...

I woke up still thing about him, then I realised that I forgot to tell him my name because things got really weird. I looked at my phone and realised it was MONDAY!!!

Zarah- "ohh no I forgot I had school today! All because of a guy?!, AHH I have to get ready!!!"

I head to the bus just in time, but I couldn't believe what happened last night tho.

Zarah- "wait did anything happen? Or am I just going crazy!!! No I'm probably just going crazy, ya that's right it must be a dream, THANK GOD!, I actually thought I met a real life handsome goddess."

When I arrived at school everyone seems to be excited for some reason, then my best friend (Amethy Hung) came up to me.

Amethy- "Zarah, have you heard a new guy that is super handsome and rich is coming to this school!"

Zarah- "no actually I didn't, whats his name?"

Amethy- "I think his name is Zen Kai Zonolo, and he is our class!!!"

Ding, Ding (school bell)

Zarah- " well better head to class!"

Amethy- "wait for me!"

(Inside classroom)

Teacher- "welcome students, I would like to introduce our new transfer student Zen Kai Zonolo"

Zarah- "wait that's Zen Kai Zonolo! It's the guy I met, wait, so it's wasn't a dream!!!"

Teacher- "please take the empty seat next to Zarah, and Zarah since he is sitting next to you if he has any questions to ask, then may you help him"

Zarah's Thoughts- ARE YOU SEROUS WHY ME!!!

I've been sitting here in complete awkwardness! The other girls are just going crazy and dreaming all over the place, like seriously!

Ding, Ding (school bell)

Zarah's Thoughts- FINALLY I MADE IT OUT ALIVE NOW TIME TO HEAD OUT YAYYY!!!

I got my lunch and sitting with my friends, then Zen came looking for a spot, every single person boy and girl wanted to sit with him except me of course. But then he starts walking in my direction and stop once he was STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!!

Zen- "don't you mine if I sit here"

Zarah- "ya sure I was just going anyways"

Zen- " no, you can stay, I'll just sit down next to you"

Zarah- "umm, ahh, ok"

So he sat down next to me, and my friends are staring at me and Zen, it was awkward as usual, then after lunch we head outside, I was in such a hurry I didn't even say goodbye to him.

When I was walking with my friends past the basketball court I saw Zen with his best friends that also transfer in this school too, they were playing basketball I couldn't help but watch them, Zen is soo good at basketball.

Then I saw a girl walking to him, trying to confess her feeling to him. He stopped playing and she  confessed her feelings, but he was so cold and just walk past her, like she want even there.

Zarah's Friends (except Akame)- "wow he's not just hot, he cold hearted too, OMG defiantly my type!! Yeeecckkkk!!!"

I really don't know what came over my friends, (except Akame), is soo interested in Zen. Not just my friends all the girls (except Akame again).