Valentine's Day Special!

This is a lot of fluff, but it's pretty short.Wait, it isn't very fluffy fluff,oops. Also, don't skip this chapter.

I woke up in my bed, he was already up.

"Happy Valentine's Day Y/n!" He came in with a homemade breakfast.  He set down the tray of eggs with cheese on top, bacon,and orange juice. He kissed  me.

"Thank you!" I dug in, though I'm not a big breakfast eater.

I didn't finish it. "I'm full." I say.

"Let me help you." He sat beside me and ate the rest of the food.

I laid my head on his chest,"What do you want to do?"

"Let's just lay here for a while."

He went to the DVD player and put in a movie. He came back to sit with me.

"You'll see what this is in a minute." He fast-forwarded through the previews and commercials.

"Ooohh! I love this movie!" It was The Fault in Our Stars. (Duh).

Tears came to my eyes towards the end, like always.

"Hey, don't cry, you baby."

"I see tears in your eyes, too, big baby. " ROASTED .

We intervene our hands together. He kisses my lips. He rolls over on top of me. It gets really heated very fast. He kissed my neck and I let out a moan.
"I like it when you moan." He says in a raspy voice.

I felt something hard. Oh.

"I love you."

"I love you too, B-joo." 

Oooooohhhh! What do you think will happen?

I cringed so much while writing the kissing scene. Help me. I can't write smut either. I would just cringe too much.