What's Up B-joo

So the next day Hansol met you at your dorm.

"Hey bae."*eyebrow magic* *wink *
Seriously.

You thought you said that right? Nope , it was B-joo.

"Hey B-joo. How's i-"

"Hi, Hansol is in the practice room. He should be here anytime."

Wait, why is he here?

"'Kay".
It was awkward between you two for a while. He was sitting So close to you, that you felt uncomfortable. The two of you were were watching some kind of random show on T.V. 
You looked back at B-joo, he was blushing a bit. You turned your head back the screen.  He suddenly pecked your cheek.

You were flabbergasted. ( I love this word)  He knew you were dating Hansol. He obviously likes you. You could tell since he met you, just the way he looked at you, when he is talking to you how he is trying his hardest to not look at your boo-....  But you werent sure how you felt back.

You decided not to say anything , so it was awkward once again. About a minute after silence , Hansol came through the front door And saw B-joo blushing. 

"Uh, hello, I'm home. " Hansol greeted.

"Hi Hansolie ." B-joo said still a little pink.
"Uh, Hi. " Hansol greeted.
Why does he have to be so hot. Hansol thought. I'm dating (y/n) . Stahp.
Hansol and B-joo stared at each other for a while until you cleared your throat really loudly. They both jumped and Hansol came over to your side hugged you , and kissed your cheek.

Ugh , they are more cute together than me and Hansol.

I tried. I just realized how short of chapters I write. Well, I only Write in my free time which is not a lot. So. Yeah.