Never be like her

Midori POV:

I hate her. I hate myself. I will never be like her. Her perfect body, her beautiful pink hair, her eyes, her personality. She's been nothing but nice to me. So why do I hate her? Is this jealousy? I want YandereDev to notice me, but he only hates me in return. I want to reach through the screen and touch him, to see him in person. I know it's not possible. I can only communicate with him through emails. I'm so jealous of Mai. They never talk to each other, but he still loves her. Is it because I'm not pretty? Is my voice too high? I want him to love me back, but if I don't communicate with him, I'll go insane. Mai just stands at the edge of the rooftop, doing nothing. How can he love her? I hate her.I hate her.I hate her.I hate her.I hate her.I hate her. YandereDev will never love me if she is in the way. It is not her fault, but she is still an obstacle. Her love for him can not be moved. I will have to take drastic measures. I walk over to her side of the rooftop. I am sorry Mai. I have to do this. 

I pause for a moment. I don't even know his real name. Should  I really be doing this? I close my eyes and shake my head. It's for him. Anything is worth it if it's for him. She's not even real! She is just more scum! She wants to take my love! I creep up behind her. I close my eyes, and I pause for a moment. I take a deep breathe and push her off the edge. I can't help but smile as I hear her satisfying scream and then a crunch. 

YandereDev will notice me, WHATEVER THE COST.

I resume my texting

End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture by Koumi-Senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~