IP- 31

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

*

"Nakausap mo na ba si Christian?"

She shook her head, "Bahala na. I could resign."

Dawn's eyes widened upon hearing her answer, "Resign?"

"Yeah, para walang problema."

"You'll resign for him?"

She smirked, "Things you do for love."

Dawn just shook her head and went back to working.

Minutes later, Cristine announced that they would be having their quarterly meeting today. So, she stood up right away and fixed her things.

"Wow, excited?" Vice teased her.

She smiled, "Christian."

"Dati hindi ka naman naeexcite kapag may meeting. Dati, sobrang awkward sa'yo when Christian's around da--"

"Dati, ayaw ko sa kanya. Ngayon, mahal ko na siya." she smirked and waited for her friends to fix their things before heading to the conference room.

"Have a seat," her ever-handsome boyfriend was smiling as soon as the department heads and members were completed and seated.

Lea was just looking at him, admiring his features. Why is he so handsome even when he is just looking into his laptop?

"Lea, tawag ka."

She looked at Vice who interrupted her daydreaming, "What?"

"Tawag ka niya."

She looked at Christian and he winked at him, "Hi, gorgeous."

Her eyes widened and looked down. She wasn't shy, she was just overwhelmed.

She heard Christian chuckle, "Sorry, I was just so in love with that girl."

"We see that. When's the wedding?" The head of IAU asked him.

He smiled, "Soon, whenever she's ready."

"I think we shall start?" she asked them, interrupting the moment.

--

The next day is Celestia's, Dawn's mother, birthday. Dawn invited the whole gang since that is what her mother told her. It is actually her wish.

To see the gang complete because she's seen them grow together and it is nice that she'd celebrate her 75th birthday with them.

They were told to wear anything red or black per request of her mom.

"Kasabay mo si Christian," Dawn informed her while fixing her dress. She just reached home today because she was busy helping the organizer fix the event place.

"Christian?"

"Bingi ka?"

"Is he invited?" she asked in disbelief.

"Oo naman. I told my mom he's your boyfriend and she told me she wants to meet him. So, I invited him yesterday."

"Eh, ikaw?"

Dawn smirked, "Lea, I also have my boyfriend, duh. We'll go together."

Lea chuckled, "Of course."

--

As soon as she went out of the house to see Christian who was handsomely leaning on his car with his long sleeved red polo paired tucked in a black pants, she smiled.