IP- 28

1 Corinthians 2:9
No eyes has seen; no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him.

*

She was smiling as she and Christian made their way outside the airport.

Dang, this place is breathtakingly beautiful in all ways.

She breathed deeply, absorbing the air of London, a place she has always been dreaming of going to.

"You didn't tell me London will take my breath away." she told Christian who was busy watching her.

He smiled, "I wasn't told that you will also take my breath away. We're quits now."

She shook her head and smiled again.

"Tara na?"

She nodded and Christian took some of her bags to help her, "Nandoon na 'yong sasakyan sa Parking Lot."

"Thank you."

She was astounded. That is even an understatement. London is gorgeous.

"Teka lang, am I dreaming? Parang hindi ako makapaniwalang nasa London ako."

"--with me?"

She rolled her eyes at him, "Nagbago na isip ko."

He stuffed the bags inside the back seat and opened the shotgun seat for her, "Wait, hindi ba tayo susunduin?"

He shook his head and entered the car, too, "They don't need to pick us up. I've been here for three times already. I know the place. I can drive you anywhere."

She giggled, "Oops."

"What?"

"Wala, let's go."

The first stop is to the hotel. The company provided the hotel and will also provide the expenses except for the personal stuff the two need.

And Christian was right, he knows the place because he didn't even use map to go to the hotel.

"You really know all the places, 'no?"

"Not the place going to your heart."

"Will not tell you."

"Okay, let me find the way. And if I do, will you let me in?"

She showed him a very sweet smile, "Let's see what we can do about that."

--

It's been days and she learned how to adjust.

Christian's room is just beside her. And he told her that if she needs something, he is just one knock away. And to make sure she'd run to him at times needed, he gave him the spare key of his room and to be fair enough, she gave him hers, too.

Para-paraan.

Dawn called her through FaceTime to say hi and to her surprise, the rest were all present to greet her.

"So, how's London?"

"Sobrang ganda! As in. Dayum, para akong nasa paradise. Sobrang worth it titigan." she mouths.

"Eh, ikaw? Kumusta ka?"

She smiled, "I'm getting better."

"Namimiss ka na namin. Umuwi ka na lang." Vice frowned.

"Aww, Jose. You're sweet. I miss you, too."

Vice rolled his eyes at her and gave the phone to Dawn, "Nakakapikon ka."