"This is exactly what I needed"

Jared said as he emerged from the bathroom.

"A holliday or a new lover?"

"A holliday, of course. But come to think about it I might need to find a new lover as well"

"What about Holly?"

"What about her? She is perfectly fine to be honest, unfortunately this relationship has lasted a little longer than it should and I don't want her thinking that I'm smitten with her or that I want something I can't give her"

"How considerate of you, but have you considered the possibility that she might have feelings for you since the beggining?"

"Oh, she did. She told me so herself but said she wasn't looking for anything long term or seruious"

"How practical of her"

I mumbled thinking how verry stupid Holly had been for saying so. In my opinion, no one should know what one was thinking under any circumstance. Not even one's twin brother but since we had grown together in every way possible, that was rather impossible.

"Lets go swim for a while, we only have a couple weeks left"

"We should call them"

I said, thinking about the friends I would no longer see once we went off to college.

"I already did, they will be landing tonight. I already aranged everything"

"Oh wonderful" 

It was exactly what this holliday needed. Two weeks had passed and we'd had the peace and quiet we'd so ugently needed and it was time to spice things up. In the meantime there was only the cristaline waters of Cancun and it's marvelous people to entertain us and so we went to spend the last few hours of sun in the blissfully warm watter. 

"There you are!"

I yelled when I heard the boat stoping near the yatch and our friends getting into it. 

"Here we are and the trip was great, but if you make me share a room with anyone I'll cut you"

Said Monica in her matter-of-fact voice. I rolled my eyes and hugged her, she was a brat but she was my brat and I had missed her. 

"You are sharing with me and that's final"

she rolled her eyes but didn't seemed to be crossed at all.

A few hours latter we were all settled and getting ready for a party night, which was what we spetialized in, if I do say so myself.

"A Palazzo, por favor"

Said my brother to our diver, who spoke english but we also had learned spanish and rarely practiced it so it was  as good an opportunity as any.

we got there quite soon, or at least soon for us, since we were used to chaotic traffic.

"buenas noches! tienen reservaciones?"  

Asked the hostess cheerfully, we haden't RSVP'eD, of course but a few Benjies made her "remember" we had called this fternoon. 

"Ah, the power of money"

Monica said sitting beside me. A man approaced our table, asking for our order. 

"Tequila, por favor. Ultra y dos botellas de  Moet"

The man nodded and walked back to wherever it was he would get our liquor and reapeared ten minutes later with the three bottles, our glasses and a bouquet of ice. 

"This is about to get wild"

Mitchel said as we took out glasses and clincked them together.

"To wild nights, then"

Said Amanda throwing her head back and finishing the whole glass in one gulp. 

"You do realize this is champagne"

Michael said, to which I concluded

"Not tequila"

She rolled her eyes with a muttered 'snobs' and extended it to have re filled again. 

Soon enough, no one cared or noticed how anyone drank, as a matter of fact the group was somewhat divided. I was dancing with Monica and a bunch of guys that had joined us when they realized we were two pretty hot girls and we were, presumably, alone.

Jared was near the bar, trying to find the new lover he said he might need. as for the rest of our friends... well, they seemed to be everywhere.

Someone grabed me by the arm and turned me around. Stunned and out of ballance, I turned  to see a man about my height -I wasn't wearing my heels anymore- and he tried giving me a little twirl, which I took advantage of to push him away. 

"Vine con mis amigos, ta!"

I turned back to Monica, another guy had grabbed her as well, I rolled my eyes and grabed her arm. as I headed where Jared was seating, talking with a blond girl and practically devouring her with his eyes. He started when he saw me, which was odd. he was never surprised when he saw me. he stood and took a few steps to where we were, but before he could reach us I was grabed by the arm once again, twisted and hauled over someone's shoulder, now in situations like this I wasn't precisely a prude but I felt slightly embarassed when I felt my skirt riding up and I knew whoever was watching could see my panties. 

however I could never allow someone to handle me that way, much less in such a public maner, so I did what I'd been taught to do. I wiggled as if I wanted to slide down his front, as I had anticipated he bend down the knees and pushed me up again, but as he did that I bend the knee forward and used his momentum to knee his stomach, he let out a 'oomph' and lost his grip on me. I fell unceremonuisly to the floor and only then I saw my presumed captor, not entirely surprised that it was the same guy that had grabed my arma a moment ago. 

"Are you okay?"

Jared asked, pulling me behind him as he went and slamed his fist agains my kidnaper's nose. He would have jumped him and assault him with his fists again if security had not arrived to drag the man out of the club. 

"Joven, le vamos a pedir que se retire usted también"

said one of the guards, asking him lo leave, so we left, and decided to take the party to our boat. 

our verry personal party, since it was just our friends and us. And what do you know, we had more fun that way.