You Got A Feeling Huh?

We finally arrived to the place. Bianca got out of the car and looked around in awe. We were at the amusement, but we were the only ones there. She held her face as if she couldn't believe her eyes.

Me: You haven't seen an amusement park before?

I laughed a little bit

Bianca: Actually I haven't

I was surprised

Me: Well why not?

Bianca: Well.... I don't really know, I've always thought that amusement parks were about roller coasters....

Me: Aaanndd?

Bianca: I'm fahabavshsjsna.....

Me: What?

Bianca: I said I'm fahabavshsjsna

Me: Okay just tell me already

Bianca: I'm afraid of heights okay?!

She rubbed her arm and turned away while I cracked up laughing.

Bianca: It's not funny!

She yelled in a high pitched voice while she playfully hit my arm.

Me: Okay okay I'm done ^_^

Bianca: Whatever... I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back

As soon as she left, I whipped my iPhone out and called Prod.

He picked up after the second ring.

Prod: Hello?

Me: Yeah so we here and she just went to the restroom. So what do I do now?

Prod: Why you sound so nervous?

I could hear his cheesy smile through the phone

Me: I'm not nervous!

He was laughing on the phone. Man I wish I could reach through the phone and smack the shit out of him.

Prod: You like her don't you?

Me: No! I'm just here to make up for what I did to her and I'm never going to speak to her again. Now just tell me what to do next!

Prod: Okay so what you gotta do is make her feel special then she'll forgive you.

Me: How the hell am I supposed to make her feel "special"?!

Prod: Oops! My chicken in the oven too long! I gotta go! Let me know how it went when you done

Me: Nigga you better not-

Did this nigga just hang up on me?! He did that shit on purpose! I'm beatin his ass tomorrow. I saw Bianca come out the bathroom and she made her way towards me.

Bianca: So where we going first?

Me: Uhm how about the ferris wheel?

Bianca: Well....

Me: it's not gonna be fast or anything, just a slow ride up and down

Bianca: Okay

She laughed.

I thought she had a kind of a cute laugh.

Wait, focus Prince. Just to apologize and leave her and not talk to her again.

We got on the ride together of course. The man operating the wheel asked us if we were ready. We said we were and he pushed the big green button that started the machine. The ride was slow and soothing. I wanted to relax and say nothing, but Bianca decided to make conversation.