Chapter 2: The Show

~{The Show}~

~{Bianca's P.O.V}~

Everyone's backstage and getting our outfits ready for the show. Us girls are putting our makeup on and going over a few moves so we could look absolutely perfect. We had on short red and gold glittery outfits with red lipstick on. We all looked fiesty ^_^.

"Alright girls it's time to do our thang!" I exclaimed. My heart was pounding in my chest like it always does before we are ready to perform.

"Yes! Let's make Keisha proud y'all cuz I'm sure not about to hear her ass after the show!" Denise said jittering because she was nervous too just like me, but she smiled so it hid the fear. All the girls laughed at Denise and we all huddled together and chanted our usual motivation chant.

"Okay y'all let's do it! DO IT FOR THE VINE!" I yelled.

"WE AIN'T GON' DO IT!" they yelled back

"DO IT FOR THE VINE!"

"WE AIN'T GON' DO IT!"

"DO IT FOR THE VINE!"

"AYYYEEE! WE GONE DO IT!" we yelled in unison.

We laughed and took our spots on stage. The music began to play and we started the choreography perfectly on time. Then the boys came out and did their entrance. The fans roared.

"Who's our Number 1 girls out there?!" shouted Ray Ray.

"WE ARE!!!" the fans shouted back.

"Who?!" he shouted again to excite the fans more.

"WE ARE!!!!" the fans went crazy again.

"MB Leggo!" signaled Princeton to get straight into the show.

We kept the moves so precise and perfect it was unbelievable! Now it was time to walk up and dance with the boys now.

"And roll, pop, lock, and spin.." I whispered to myself since this part is the most difficult.  Suddenly... I heard a drop.

"Wait a minute..... We weren't supposed to drop yet." I thought confusingly. I looked around to only to find Bree on the floor rubbing her ankle, along with some of the other girls including Denise.

I saw Princeton go red as he turned and walked across the stage. I knew he was mad as hell. The rest of us dancers who were standing tried to keep on dancing to distract the audience from what was going on.... But everyone knew it wasn't working. The girls on the floor got up and started dancing. I shot Denise a look and she shot one back at me. We both were thinking the same thing.....

Princeton is going to talk to me after the show....

(A/N: Whoop there it is!! If you liked this chapter, leave a comment or vote ^_^ don't be shy! I want to hear y'all opinions!!! Some of y'all shy and I know how that is, trust me but I love y'all! Peace )