Chapter 3

Bianca smiles at me.She gets off the bed and walks towards me.She kisses my check and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I missed you"She says.

"I missed you too"I say wrapping my atms around her placing my head in the crook if her neck.

We stayed in my room the whole day talking and watching a movie.

Bianca raised her hand to check the time."Oh no!!Sorry Percy I have to go!!Its late and Nico's at the school all by himself.I'll see if I could stop by tomorrow."She says as she stands up.

I stand up and give her a peck on the cheek,wrapping me arms around her.

"Bye Bianca see you tomorrow."I say as she leaves closing the door with a soft thud.

~*~*~*~Bianca

As I leave Percy's room I feel guilty all over again.

Why am I foung this to him?

I don't know why they want him dead?

He's so nice.

I walk down the hall and to the front door of the warehouse.

I hold my jacket tighter around me trying to block the evings cold wind.

I walk down the street to a little cafe.I open the door and smell the coffee.I go to the cashier and buy a frappi.

I pay and get out the store.I walk down the dark alley feeling like someone's watching me.I walk faster.

I hear light footsteps following me.I know who it is before I look.

I stop not looking behind me.

"Annabeth"