Chapter 9

I look at my father with rage.He knew that Bianca was dead this whole time and he didn't even tell me!Luke look's at me,worried.He knew how close I was to Bianca even if we were young.

"Why didn't you tell me!"I roar at father.

He look's at me calmly but I could see the rage growing behind his facade."Perseus it was for your own good."he says calmly.

I look at him through narrowed eyes."You thought it was okay to not tell me that Bianca died!Or that I have a brother!"

When I mentioned my sibling father looked at me through narrowed eye's"Who tolled you of this non-sense!"

"I saw him with my own eyes!Why didn't you tell me.I have a freaking twin!For gods sake's!"

He studies me for a while before his eyes flame with anger."Bring her in."he say's quietly to two demi-god guards standing next to him.They nod before running to the door behind father that he forbade me to enter.

The door slowly opened before two monsters that were inside came out and listened to the demi-gods before they went back in and came out a second later with a struggling figure between them.

They threw the figure to the floor and stepped back into the door,closing it as they went.Father grabs the figure off the floor ruffly before pulling her/him close to him."Where did you hide him?!"he roars to the trembling figure.

The figure still's itself before it speaks quietly so only father hears it.Father suddenly punches the figure in the jaw and throwing it to the floor but not before I get a glimpse at her.She looks at me briefly before the two demi-gods who stand by father grab her roughly and start pulling her towards the door.

Luke grabs me from behind as two more guards stand in front of me wielding their spears as I try to get her.

"Find the insolent demi-god and kill him!"I hear Kronos roar.

I catch I glimpse of her one more time.I look at her sea-green eye's the same as Jason's,the chocolaty brown hair that was the first thing that I used to see in the mornings to wake me up.Her lips tilted up slightly in a sad smile.I could practically smell her from here.The sweet candy auora she carried with her.

"MOM!!!!"