Billionaire's Ex Wife

Written by: Kaizerell

Oh my God I am actually pregnant. I'm literally in tears of happiness and I can't wait to tell Alessandro my husband that we are going to have a baby.

  I run out the bathroom and I just about to tell Alessandro about the pregnancy but I see him in our bedroom smashing up our framed wedding photos. What the hell is going on?

  "Honey? What's wrong?" I ask him shakily.

  He turns his head towards me and looks at me with harted and anger.
  Then he says "you bitch... you gold digging BITCH!" He then smashes another pieces of glass making me feel shaky and alarmed.

  Before I could say anything he throws me papers and says "I want a divorce you ungrateful slut" and then he leaves.

  I want to ask him what I've done wrong but I'm so scared words can't explain I just stare at the divorce papers with teary eyes.
  I sign the papers and go downstairs.
  His drinking vodka and a lot of it. He looks uncontrollably drunk. I walk towards him and while sobbing I say "what did I do wrong?"

  He looks at me and says "oh Bella you just couldn't keep your legs closes huh? I want you out, get out"

  I look at him bewildered. Is he really accusing me of cheating on him? We have been together for 4 years, doesn't that mean anything to him?

  Where am I supposed to go?

  "I'm pre" Thats all I can say before he cuts me off and says "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" He throws me some cash, probably just enough to get a hotel room for a night.

  I run upstairs and pack my belongings. I don't say anything to him I just run out of the house, the house I called my home for so long.