(A little quote from the song :3)

This is it.

This is the day.

This is the day I will tell her.

She was there waiting, looking at the echo flowers, listening on what they're saying.

Wait

How did it come up to this?

I usually don't have the courage to confess to you.

I guess it starts when I fall for you.

It was the first day we met at that place. Your looking beautiful and brave, I can't help but blush. A Pacifist and determined girl, was able to save the monsters from being trapped. You're always willing to help us monsters, god I fell for you real hard on that. I hope you won't mind.

But now we're in the surface, there might some things that bother me.

When you're friends came over, I heard you talking. A conversation about the person you like? Kind of something I don't wanna hear.

But I'm secretly glued to your every word. It's so annoying....

I know the reason why I'm this way. But it's always on my mind, I can't help but to be curious.

I want to apologize from falling in love with you. But the courage to tell you....I don't have that in that time. But I know these feelings are true.

I'm sorry but the thought of you liking someone else..... i-i just can't cheer you! I just hope it doesn't go well! This is the worst to be wish for someone. And I end up siding with a devil.

Well I guess there might be good stuff right?

Heh, I remember when you came to have sleep over with us, you wake up with a bed head. You look so cute. But when you said "keep it a secret", it's unfair y'know?

Our world became lively when you came. Everyone is so happy that they are free from being trapped. It's like a milk and panda turned into white bear hahaha. But my everyday has always been floating in the air.

I'm a jerk who hopes that the person you like has someone they liked.

"Isn't that something you should not do?"

"Right?"

"I know that..."

Don't mind me just talking to myself...

But... if you just end up crying over that guy... I definitely don't want that!

Struggling with this jealousy, it makes me uneasy. Wanting to look for you, to talk to you....

I want to have you for myself.

And in that moment, I can't stop myself. I went running, searching for her. I need to say it before it's too late. And then I found her in the waterfalls, admiring the scene.

I approached her nervously

"I have something to tell you! Come in this place at 4:10 after your work today."

My heart won't stop pounding. But I need to bear it for a little while...

But out of sudden...

you nodded.

And this is the time. You were right there, waiting. 4:05 had strike, I guess your early too huh?

You know, just supposing, if you would go out with me.... I would make you smile everyday. I would be there at your side, whenever you need me. I would make myself a good luck charm, five minutes before the big moment...

Here goes nothing....

"Will you be mine?"

****

If you're curious on the song, you can search it out by typing Solution for Jealousy Honeyworks :3

Also, happy Valentines! (Even if its late)