Intro

Flashback:

I heard him calling my behind. I turned around and saw him walking into to park towards me. I couldn't help but smile.

'Hey Jungkook-oppa' I said while smiling.

'Hey Haru. Does Taehyung-ah know that you're out here?' He asked.

'Yeah, he does. And I asked to come out because I needed to ask you something,' I notice that my cheek was wet.

'Don't cry Haru. Everything will be okay' he smiled. This may be the last time I'll get to see him smile.

'I know.... promise me that you will stay by my side and that you wont ever hurt me' I felt another tear roll down my cheek.

'I promise. I would never let anything happen to you. Plus, you and Taehyung are my best friends. I would never let anything bad happen' he said. I really didn't want him to say that.

I don't like it when he calls me his 'best friend'. It may be true but i just don't like it.

'Anyway I have to get back. Eomma and appa will wonder why I'm out so long. Goodbye Jungkook. Stay safe and healthy.' I smiled through the pain. 

I couldn't stand it. I wouldn't be able to last with him gone. I hugged him one last time. I loved his hugs, they made me feel safe. He was basically my safe-place.

'Goodbye Haru. I hope to see you soon' He smiled before I walked off.

While I walked home I uttered the words I never thought I'd ever say. And I would probably never say them again. I noticed I started crying and this time I let myself cry because I had a good reason.

'I love you Jeon Jeongguk...'

End of Flashback