여섯

Months later:

It's already March and this whole thing started in September. Every day was worse then the last not talking to them. Every day the bullying got worse.

They would always pull me by my hair. They would kick me till I coughed up blood. But one thing I don't understand. Why are they bullying me if I stayed away from all the boys?

I even tried my best to stay away from Taehyung. Eventually he got the message and stayed away. I cried myself to sleep every night for the past few months.

When I went to school the hell started. Jungkook kept his word when he said my life would be hell.

Today was Yoongi's birthday and I got him a present. I'm just not sure how to give it to him. Sure I can't walk up to him and hand it to him.

Every time I looked at the guys they look away as if I don't exist. I makes me even more depressed.

When things get bad I go and cut myself. So currently I have a lot of scars on my wrist. Thankfully eomma and appa haven't noticed since they are always on trips and Taehyung doesn't even look at me.

I got up out of bed and went to shower. Afterwards I got dressed into an over-sized jumper, black skinny jeans and a pair of Timberlands. I wore my mask too cause my eyes were puffy from all the crying.

I went downstairs and noticed Taehyung left. I packed Yoongi's present into my bag. I didn't bother eating so I just left for school.

When I got there the name calling began. I couldn't stand it. 

'Slut'

'Whore'

'Bitch'

A tear slide down my cheek. I wished I was still talking to the boys, they could help through this.

I walked down the halls to Yoongi's locker. Thankfully no one was in the hall by his locker. I reached into my bag and took out Yoongi's gift. I placed it into Yoongi's locker. He never locks his locker so that's an advantage.

Just as I turn around I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me away from Yoongi's locker. I couldn't see their face. I kept struggling to get my hand free.

He dragged me all the way up to the rooftop. When he opened the door he pushed me into the middle of the rooftop. The boys came out. I noticed the boy who dragged me was Yoongi. Crap.

'What's going on? Are you going to beat me up too?' I said starting to get worried and upset.

They would never hurt me. Right?

'We won't hurt you. We just want to know your side of the story' Hoseok looked at me.

'What?'

'We know you said that stuff to Yoongi for a reason. He explained it to us and we didn't believe.' Jin explained.

'So what happened? It's been months since you started ignoring us' Namjoon said.

'Mina forced me to stay away from all of you. She said if I didn't stay away I would be hurt. But either way I got hurt. Jungkook joined in on beating me up. They said they would make my life a living hell if I didn't listen to what they said. It killed me so much to say those words to Yoongi. I was tempted to kill myself because of it. I cried every night cause I felt so guilty. You guys are my family. I love you guys so much. I'm so sorry...'

I broke down crying as I didn't know what to do. The boys ran over to me and hugged me. I kept on saying I was sorry.

'We figured something was wrong from the very beginning' Jimin said.

'Yeah. I mean you said you were sorry and then you burst out yelling at me' Yoongi explained.

'I'm so sorry' I said again.

'We forgive you' Jin said.

We all went to our classrooms after a few minutes. Mina noticed I was with the boys and walked straight up to us. She didn't say anything except slapped me across the face.

' I told you never to go near them!' She yelled at me.

I just looked at the floor. Then I burst when she went over to Taehying and started holding his arm,

'Yah! Stay away from my brother you little slut! No one wants you here! No one can stand you! Your always all over the boys! Jesus! Your a son of a bitch who deserves Karma to hit you like a fucking truck!' I yelled at her.

The boys looked so shocked at what I said. They never heard me curse before, until now. I did the best thing I could at the moment. I slapped her right across the face. It left a bright red mark on her face. I was so proud of myself for being so confident.

Out of no where I felt someone slap me I looked up and it was Jungkook. I looked at him in shock. Taehyung grabbed him by his shirt and started punching him.

'Stay away from my sister you bastard!' He yelled.

The boys tried holding Taehying back. I went to help get Taehying off but instead I got punched in the face by him.

I fell back because it hurt like a bitch. He noticed what happened and stopped punching Jungkook. He came over to me worried.

'You okay? I never meant to hurt you' He was really worried.

'I'm fine' wiping the blood off my mouth. 'Please stop hurting him. He may deserves it like hell but don't. Please?' I asked looking at him.

'But-'

'No. Please' I begged.

I couldn't believe I was begging him to not hurt Jungkook. I meant what I said he deserved it like hell to get bet up. Just not now, not by my brother. I want to be the one to beat him up for what he done.

'Fine' He reluctantly agreed.

He turned around to the others and walked to the nurse' office. I got off the ground to head to the office but a hand held me back.

'Thanks for saving me from getting beat up' He said.

'I don't care if you got beat up or not. You know why?' I asked him and turned around to face him.

'Why?'

'Cause I want to be the one to beat you up' I looked him straight in the eye.

'What?' He looked at me. I could see he was a bit scared.

'You heard me' and I walked out of the room.