Chapter 7

3rd person pic
Everyone started asking Koro-sensei questions. While that was happening, Nagisa was planning a way to kidnap Y/N so he can keep her with him forever. "Don't worry class I meant to go to the nurses office to get her body checked" everyone started trying to kill Koro-sensei while Y/N was laughing.

Nagisa pov
Seems like I don't need to kidnap Y/N. While watching everyone trying to hurt Koro-Sensei I heard an angelic laugh. It was Y/N her laugh was so cute and it was like music to my ears. I never want her laugh to disappear ever. Now I want to make sure that she will forever love me, so I want her to love me forever.

Y/N pov
As I was laughing I looked at the blue haired boy looking a happy but kind if insane? My heart suddenly flutters looking at Nagisa. N-no way am I in live with Nagisa? He looks at me and we made eye contact. I turned away fast and looked outside out if reflexes. Did he think I was weird when he caught me staring? I started blushing and Nagisa walked towards me looking confused, so I blushed even more thinking that he caught me. He looked a little flushed "Uh Y/N would you like to uh go to the movies with Karma, Kayano, and I tomorrow?" I thought about it and smiled "Sure!"

-------Da next day------

I wore my hair in half up and half down hairstyle with a baby pink dress. As I went to the theatre I noticed that my parents weren't home, again. When I went to the theater I noticed Nagisa and ran towards him "Hey Nagisa" he looked at me and blushed "H-hey Y/N."

Nagisa pov

I examined Y/N while she was standing beside me. Her hair looks so cute and her dress fits her well. But, it's a little too revealing. (A/N Me: *puts u in jeans and a turtle neck shirt* better? Nagisa: no still too revealing Me: yandere dudes these dayz) I don't want any other boy to look at her.  She turned her head and looked at me "Is something wrong?" she looked so cute and I blushed just a little bit "N-no it's nothing."

10 minutes later and 3rd pov

Kayano and Karma then both finally show up and then they went to purchase tickets for a horror movie. Kayano was excited and Y/N was excited too. But, even though she gets scared easily she still loves to watch horror movies. Nagisa and Karma were getting the snacks while the two girls were playing terminator in the arcade in the theater. After that, they went inside to the room. Y/N sat between a couple and Nagisa. As the movie started Y/N covered her face only seeing half of the screen preparing to be scared later on. Little did she know while the movie was going on a particular was not watching the movie, but, was watching the (insert hair color) girl. Watching her every reaction and listening carefully to every small almost audible shrieks. He found the noises she made amusing. He poked her and she screamed, then, she covered her mouth pouting. Nagisa laughs silently and Y/N punches his arms softly sticking out her tongue at him. The blue haired boy laughs again and thinks of her as a five year old girl. 

Nagisa pov

I listened to her shrieks again and when the movie finished she was about to get up but, I grabbed her and pulled her down so she sat in her seat again. "Y/N I wanna ask you something" I then started blushing and she nods her head "Uh will you go..."

Author note 

Ahahahhahahahh cliff hanger again!!!!!!!!!!

What will he ask? Wut will u say?

ahahhahahahahahaha 

Baiiiiiiiiiiii