Chapter 21

"(y/n), that's not what I meant. I want us to do something bad." You looked scared and looked at him shocked. "I don't want to play the Ouija board game." (y/n) said whining. He sighs and lifts your chin up with his index finger. "I never thought that you were this dense. Baka~" He said the last part in a teasing tone. You pouted and he chuckles at you. "You're so mean." He chuckles and kisses you. "But (y/n), you're meaner than me. Making me suffer from all this... Heat." Then, he smirks and kisses your neck. He moves away and looks at you smirking. "Now do you know what I meant?" You smiled and looked at him. "You either want to play seven minutes in heaven, or truth or dare." (y/n) said trying to hide her laughter. Little did Nagisa know, she was only doing this to tease him. He then groans and pouts. "I'm mad at you now." Nagisa says in a baby voice. (A/N: I swear I hate it when my crush does the baby voice because it's just too cute!!!) You get up and walk towards the stairs. You stopped when you heard a male's voice. "Where are you going?" You turn to look at him and point up. "To the bedroom." "Why?" He asks a little sad. "You said that you're mad so, I'll leave you alone." Instantly, you felt arms around your body and realized that Nagisa is hugging you. "Don't go, I only said that to make you worried, and give me all your attention and love. Plus, I want cuddles too!" He said the last part in a kid tone. You chuckle at his cuteness. Then, you realized something, he got taller. (y/n) always thought that Nagisa and her were the same height but now, he's taller. "When did you get taller?!" He looks at you confused and now he has to look down. You pout and look at him. "That's right, I did get taller. Shortie~" You then push him away and turned around. "I'm going to bed!" Then, you ran up stairs blushing like crazy. Stupid Nagisa! Finally, you got into the room and jumped on the bed landing on your face. While you were freaking out, Nagisa secretly went inside the room without you noticing. (A/N: damn ninja) He got on the bed, on top of you, and with his knees and hands next to your body. Then, you turn around to go to sleep. "AAAAH!" You screamed and hit him continuously hit him on the chest. "IDIOT! MEANIE! DUMMY! STUPID! I HATE YOU!" He chuckles and brings his face closer to yours. "You're so mean." The boy says in a childish tone. "Baka." (y/n) said look away. The blue haired boy then turns your face to look at him again and smirks. "But I'm your baka~" You start blushing like crazy and he kisses you. To deepen the kiss, you tangle your hands in his hands and pull his head closer to yours. (A/N: And that children is how their lips would never separate and became one!) He then inserts his (A/N: blueLOLOLOL) tongue. The two of you both fight for dominance. Of course, Nagisa wins and searches around your mouth with his tongue. A couple minutes later, the two of you (finally!) separated and looked at each other. There was a string of saliva connecting your lips and the both of you were panting. "Why'd you do that?" He looks at you smiling. "I missed kissing you~" (y/n) blushes and the playfully punches his chest. "But, you kissed me earlier..." He smiles and kisses you again. "But, that was a long time ago~" The blue haired boy says in a playful tone. Then, you turned your body to the left side and closed your eyes to go to sleep. As you were trying to sleep, you felt arms wrap around your waist. Nagisa pouts and looks at you. "I'm sleeping too!" He says pouting like a baby. So, you pinch his cheeks and look at him like he was crazy. "When did you become a baby?" You laugh and he kisses you. (y/n) looks at him surprised and the blue haired boy smirks at her. "I'm always a baby, you know why? Because I'm your baby~" You cringe at his cheesy comment. "Leave me alone." You said laughing and got up. Then, you grabbed your phone and went on Webtoon. You were reading Eggnoid. The comic was so adorable, cute, has drama, plot twists, etc. Every time you saw Eggy, you would fan girl like a crazy woman. Nagisa stares at you with a very concerned face. "AHHHHHHHHHH! HE'S SO CUTE, ADORABLE, AND SO HOT!!!!!" Nagisa started getting jealous and pouts. You kept on fan girling. When you saw a picture of Eggy shirtless, your nose started bleeding. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" You nod and got up to grab a tissue from the table. After the blood stopped, you showed Nagisa the picture. His face turns red in frustration  because you wouldn't pay attention to him, and he made you go crazy and have a nosebleed. He coners you and looks at you with jealousy, frustration, and sadness. "Pay attention to only me. I want to make you happy and make you go crazy. Not by a fictional character that's not real." (A/N: And you're TOTALLY REAL..... I wish he was though TAT) You smile and caress his cheek. "You're so cute." He pouts and kisses you. "You are such a-"

AUTHOR NOTE

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

Im (not jk) sorry for taking forever to upload 

I need more ideas for this, so if you have any then pls text me and give meh more ideas

THANK CHU FOR READING!!!!!!!!

BAIIIIIIIIIIII