Second Chance 1

7th Oneshot story entitled:

Second Chance pt.1

My name is Kelly Anderson, my existence is like an air. Only my family noticed my existence right away and some.. don't.

In my first year of high school I though it will continue like that but a boy talked to me! And not just a simple talk, he said that I'm cute and refreshing!

It made my day! It was the second most important moment of my life, but..

After a month we become closer, close enough that I gathered all my courage to confess to him.

But everything fall apart..

One day afterschool, I accidentally heard him talking with our classmates. They are talking about me..

Laughing..

Laughing out loud about how stupid and easy to manipulate I am.

Does it hurt? Yes, It breaks my heart.

The next day the girls in my class are starting to notice me but in a bad way, they are bullying me, but I don't know why.

I asked them why they are doing this to me, and they answered. "Because youre an assumming ugly bitch!"

At first I didn't realize their words but the truth punches me. The first boy I opened my heart to, set me up.

The bullying never stops, so I talked to my advisor.. But my classmates found out about it and harrassed me much more

I came back to my advisor and I didn't get a good reply, he said to me "Sorry I can't help you, the boy youre accussing is the chairman's grandson.. Sorry Ms. Anderson"

Accusing? I'm not accusing anyone.. I'm telling the truth!

The boy talked to me behind the school building. What did he said to me? Not much, because he's laughing all the time. Why is he laughing? Of course he's making fun of the stupid me.

At last, he stopped laughing and looked at me, trying to find my miserable expression in my face but couldn't, he's surprisingly shocked with my stoic reaction.

He continue flippantly commenting on how stupid I am for believing him that a boy like him will love a girl like me.

But he failed. He doesn't hear a single word out of my mouth..

Bcos after that day, I also transferred school, It's better this way..

We moved far away so not a single one of my old classmates crosses path with me.

I chanced myself when I transferred to different school, I'm slightly taking care of myself now, I'm using facial wash and a bit of lotion everytime I'm going out. I monthly changing my colone now, I'm brushing my hair carefully.. Ow and I dyed my hair to blonde too! Why? Nothing much, just for a change of style.

My new friends in my new school gave me hope and encouragements.. All of my classmates knew about my story but they don't believe it because my current self is way too different on what I am before.

Even though I become totally different I never lost sight of myself along the way. I also didn't forget my painful past.

After 2 long years, we moved back to when we live before because of my father's change of work.

Am I scared? I'm lying if I said no so.. Yes, I am scared but what's the meaning of changing if I can't face the past, right?

Today is the day..

It's my first day of transferring back to the school that gave me so much painful memories.

I immediately go to the staff room and greet my new advisor.

....

What a coincidence, the advisor at that time when I was in 1st year is the same as now.. He looked at me, so he recognize me huh? Even if I dyed my hair

When I was being bullied this advisor didn't do a thing to help me.

I smile at him widely and said "It's been a while, how are you? Doing good huh sir" I heard him gulp

He stood up and handed me my student handbook and said "Yes, It's been a while Ms. Anderson, how have you been all this time, you stopped going to school in the middle of your 1st year here.. Why? Your classmates are worried about you"

"Ow really?! Wow that's surprising.. But anyway sir, I'm extremely fine now no scars left haha" I lied

We walked to the corridor to my new classroom, so this is it!

My advisor open the door and I walked in, following him. I scan my new-I mean my old classmates, their faces are full of awe..

And there he is! The boy I liked before. His handsome face is looking at me intensely with doubt. So after 2 long years no one in here forgot about me huh

I stand in the front with full of confidence and a wide smile on my face, I said "So it's a reunion huh?"

****

Let's make bad memories a good one guys.. Love lots ♡

IkemenUsagi