All These Years Part 3.

Y/N POV.

Abel:"Y/l/n!"He yelled pulling up to my driveway making me laugh.

Y/n:"Hey idiot!"I said making them all laugh and hug me making me groan"Cant. Breathe"I mumbled making them all pull away and look at me smiling.

Payton:"Urg! I missed you idiots all in once place"She said walking inside making me laugh and shake my head.

Shay:"I know, its been weeks since we hung out and just chilled"She said making us agree.

Travis:"Works been a bitch but oh well...it puts food on the table and diamonds on our girlfriends"He said making me laugh and shake my head.

Payton:"Hows it going with you and Taylor anyways?"She asked as I handed them all something to drink. I took a seat and took a swing of my beer shrugging.

Y/n:"Well...there's a lot I need to tell y'all"I said making them all take a seat and wait for me to explain"Well, I talked to the girls and stuff and they said that I should give Taylor and I chance to have some happiness in our lives"I said making them nod.

Abel:"And what do you think?"He asked making me place the beer down and cross my arms on the counter.

Y/n:"That they're right"I said looking at them"I've been so stuck on Gi-her that I haven't even give me my marriage a chance or any attention. Its like I was waiting for her to come back into my life and even though I want her to....I know it'll never happen"I said making them all look at me and sigh.

Everyone knew my situation with Gigi. We were young and in love, She was the best thing that ever happened to me. My entire world revolved around her and making her happy. She was my world and everyone knew that...especially her. But I guess it wasn't enough for her. I wasn't enough for her. I guess I never was.

Shay:"What makes you say that?"She asked rather curious making me bite my lip and look at her.

Y/n:"Its been three years Shay, I haven't heard from her, seen her or even got a message from her and neither have her parents or sister....its like she just dropped off the planet or something"I said making them all keep quite.

Gigi. She affected my life way more then I expected her to and she just didn't want to leave. I waited for her, I wanted three years for her and I can't wait any longer. I knew I was breaking one of our promises but she broke them all. I still kept mines.

*Flashback*

Gigi:"Y/n"She said making me hum and kiss her head and we laid in my bed looking at the ceiling. Both of our parents were out of town so we decided to spend some time together.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked looking at her. She straddled me and and placed both her hands on my cheeks making me look st her.

Gigi:"Can you promise me something?"She asked making me sit up and look at her nodding.

Y/n:"What is it?"I asked curious to why she was saying all these things.

Gigi:"Promise that you'll love me forever, promise me that you wont love anyone like you love me, promise me that you'll always be mine, promise me forever"She said making me look at her and caress her cheeks.

Y/n:"I promise you everything in this world princess and I definitely promise you forever"I said making her smile and connect our lips for a passionate kiss"You're my forever"I mumbled pulling away to look at her blueish green eyes.

Gigi:"You're one cheesy girlfriend"She said making me chuckle and move my hands down to her waist rubbing small circles on the exposed skin.