Consequences Part 3.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"This is perfect"I said running my fingers through her hair as we laid in bed under the covers.

Gigi:"I know, I had to remind myself that its real and not just in my head"She said making me kiss her head. She looked at me and pecked my lips sighing"Do you have to go?"She asked making me chuckle a little and nod with a sad smile.

Y/n:"Yes"I said making her move and straddle me"We're still married G and I'm pretty sure your husband wouldn't appreciate me laying in bed with his wife naked"I said making her run her fingers through my short hair and pout.

Gigi:"I know, but it feels better with you....it feels real"She said putting her forehead against mine.

Y/n:"I know"I mumbled kissing her nose"Hows about we shower, change and then we can talk about this"I said making her nod.

She woke up from the bed making the sheets fall off her body like her body was silk or something. I let my eyes wonder her body and felt a small smile creep onto my my face as she turned around and faced me with a mischievous smile.

Gigi:"Come on baby, you can help me shower"She said quirking a finger at me making me chuckle a little as she walked in the bathroom and started the shower.

Y/n:"God, I love her"I mumbled getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. After our surprisingly decent shower, we changed and made up the room making sure it didn't look to suspicious and have any of my belongings.

Gigi:"Want something to eat?"She asked as we walked into the kitchen making me lean against the counter and smirk at her.

Y/n:"I do, but I don't think it would be appropriate to say"I said making her hit my arm and hand me a bottle of water.

Gigi:"We had sex the entire weekend...aren't you tired?"She asked making me chug down my water and shake my head.

Y/n:"Not really, I was just building up stamina"I said with a smirk making her roll her eyes, but smile.

Gigi:"You know we have to talk about what happened right?"She said making me take a seat and look at her licking my lips.

Y/n:"I know"I said making her bite her lip and look at me"Look, I know what we did wasn't really faithful, but it was bound to happen"I said stating a fact"Gigi, you and me have always had something and even when you left I still didn't move on"I said pulling towards me"I married Taylor, yes, but we have more of a friendship then a relationship and I tried to make it more, but I cant force myself to love her when I love you"I said.

Gigi:"I know that"She said moving her hands to the back of my neck"So what? What do we do about us?"She asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"I don't know"I said honestly"I want this, I want us, but we're married and....I just don't know"I said shaking my head.

Gigi:"I want this"She said lifting my face up and looking at me"I know this is wrong, but its so right"She said pecking my lips"This goes everything I stand for, but I want us"She said making me look at her.

Y/n:"So what? You want us to see each other behind their backs?"I asked making her bite her lip and nod.

Gigi:"I know its wrong, but I love you"She said looking me in the eye"I really do and I haven't felt this happy in three years"She said making me look at her.

I know this isn't right and I knew the risk I'm taking, but this is my dream girl. Its been three years and I've gotten married and had plenty of time to move on, but I haven't. That must stand for something right?

That must mean something, right?

But I know one thing for sure and that's, that Jelena Noura Hadid is my dream girl and she will always be.