Consequences Part 8.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"That's bullshit!"I said making the blonde giggle and place her cards on the table in front of us.

Gigi:"Full house"She said grinning at me"Give me your money now"She said making me shake my head pulling out 200$.

Y/n:"I'm being hustled"I mumbled making her laugh once again.

From the time we came back from Hailey's place, we watched a movie, played two board games and started playing cards. The girl already won about 500$ from me and I'm a hundred percent sure I'm being hustled.

Gigi:"You're just a sore loser"She said taking my money and smiling. I crossed my arms and shook my head at the girl astonished.

Y/n:"This is unbelievable...."I said making her laugh wholeheartedly in her chair. I shook my head and looked at the girl who was still laughing.

Gigi:"You look so cute when someone beats you"She said making me roll my eyes"You get this cute pout, your eyebrows furrow and you look so lost"She said making me pout even more"Aww! Little baby"She said sitting on my lap and cupping cheeks.

Y/n:"This isn't funny, if I keep on playing with you I might just end up bankrupt"I said making her play with my hair and shrug.

Gigi:"I can always be your sugar mama"She said winking at me. I burst out laughing at that and wiped some tears that escaped my eyes.

Y/n:"You do know that a sugar mama is older right?"I asked making her look at me and move her finger along my jawline.

Gigi:"And you know that I dont have to call you daddy in bed right?"She asked making me stay silent suck on my teeth.

Y/n:"Nice one"I said making her laugh lightly and kiss my nose.

Gigi:"Hmmm...so what do you want to do now?"She asked making me pick her up bridal style and carry her to the bedroom.

Y/n:"Lets cuddle"I mumbled placing her on the bed.

Gigi:"You do know that we can do more then cuddling"She said making me nod and and hover over her.

Y/n:"I know, but I want to cuddle"I said making her sigh and peck my lips.

Gigi:"Thank god, I'm to tired for sex tonight"She said making us both laugh at that statement.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and kept on laughing earning a push from her, making me land flat on the bed. She kept laughing as well making me stop and sigh looking over at her.

Y/n:"We sound like a couple that's been married for years"I said making her agree and let out a satisfied sigh.

Gigi:"We do, but you have to admit...sex does take a lot of energy"She said making me laugh and look at her amused.

Y/n:"Are we seriously discussing this?"I asked making her straddle me and nod.

Gigi:"We are, and you know I'm right. Sex is like a workout itself....especially with you"She said making me smirk.

Y/n:"Should I take that as a good complement or extremely good complement?"I asked making her hit my shoulder and laugh.

Gigi:"Dont be cocky"She said making my smirk widen"Don't even say it!"She said in a warning tome making me pout, but listen"Stop pouting"She said leaning closer and pecking my lips making me smile a little.

Y/n:"Hmmm...another"I said making her giggle and peck my lips once more before pulling away and smiling at me.

Gigi:"You're an idiot"She mumbled making me chuckle lightly and hum kissing her nose.