Chapter 5

Something big is going to happen here, something that will forever change the course of the story, something to do with Omicronus.

The Pheonix moved into place, Thrawn watched as he prepared the ships captian on his mission.
"So, i'm going to ram this ship into the Mandalorian flagship at hyperspace"
Thrawn nodded and then cut the communication.
It was then, that the Galaxy started to turn purple, the force started to call out to all. Calling them to come to Yullon 4, that the fate of the Galaxy rested on all the people's hands. Soon, the shadows started to form images of warships in the system. Ezra then turned his forces to attack this new threat, dealing with them as a warrior does.

Far from the battle, Doom stood at the edge of a temple, he smiled and spoke
"It is time master, for you to return to us"
Doom rised his hands and then began to chant
"Come come, God of order and chaos. Come come, lord of light and dark. come come, master of shadow. The time for thy freedom is now. Open this portal to the shadow realm, to release our master and God"
The ground started to shake as a purple portal started to form in between two pillars the black outlining of a figure could be seen inside. As the figure emerged into the light, waves of force energy were sent out into the galaxy. Waves so powerful that the effects were felt lightyears away in the other Galaxies. The dark red skin, the bright red eyes, the two black horns. He smiled with an evil grin and then spoke with a dark voice
"For all my years in the shadow realm, the prison that my brother, sister, father and mother put me in. I am free. And now i am able to exact my revenge on the galaxy"
Bringing his hand up into a fist, a glow of purple shadow energy appeared. From behind, in the portal, more figures started to approach. The figure spoke again
"At last, the Galaxy will feel the power of the Shadow army and the Yul Empire combined. The final battle is near, and i shall emerge victorious"
The Yul in front of the figure bowed down before him. The figure walked forward, his every step spreading the shadows. Energy radiated from his body as he made his way to a clear area. The figure rised his hand and started to form a ship from the shadows, using the tech from around, Omicronus formed his personal fighter and prepared for the final battle.

Short chapter, yes, but the course of the story has taken a new turn, Omicronus has been freed, and now makes his move. The big event has happened, but bigger events are to come, such as the downfall of Omicronus and others. Till next time. May the force be with you