Chapter 6

So, we shall see what is happening with Ezra and that now. Now that the shadows have arrived and are ready to fight.

The Mandalorian fleet moved in upon the shadow warships. Where they came from no one knows. But one thing is for certain, they aren't here to sightsee. The Devastation moved fast. Its numerous weapon emplacements and batteries opening up upon the shadow warships. The New Republic and empire of the hand watched as the Mandalorians teared through the shadow warships. The fighters bring down massive damage. Then, in what seemed like an instance, the shadow watships vanished into the vacuum of space. Ezra turned to his bridge crew and spoke
"Prepare the ground forces, we shall rip through the space forces of the new republic and empire of the hand with ease, i wish to lead the ground invasion personally"

Thrawn watched as the Devastation moved into attack range of his and the new republics ships. Its weapons firing in a pattern that Thrawn did not recornise. But every move and card he played, the Mandalorians were able to counter it with ease and with out problem.

Ezra sat in his and Sabines shared room. He sat cross legged on the floor, deep in the force. Meditating. He saw everything happening on the battlefield. He was doing battle mediation. A technique his ancestors wife used on numerous occasions. Ezra guided his forces towards Thrawns star destroyer, the Chimaera. Sensing it go up in flames. Ezra then moved his focus onto the primary threat of the new republic. Letting loose his forces. Ezra stood up and made hsi way to the hangar bay where his ground forces were ready for the inavsion.

Kanan walked out to the outer defences of the New Republics capital city. If Ezra and his forces were to come down here and attack. Then he would be ready, they all would be. Luke stood next to him, looking out.
"Kanan, I want you to fall back tot eh second line of defences and wait there"
Kanan nodded and walked off. Luke looked out and then spotted several ships landong in the distance.

The final battle for the new republic was about to begin.

Short chapter again, running out of ideas for the story, i have thousands of ideas, but none of them are appropriate to the story right now. So, till next time, may the force be with you.