The Crow...

"In sorry Crow did you have any questions?"

"How did you figure out I was here" I said as I revealed my self from the shadows. "How did you get in here?!" the girl said as she and nightmare stare at me. "No, no questions, only doing what you've taught me, being aware of my surroundings." I say referring to the carry-in princess. "Oh? I didn't know snooping in on my conversation was being aware of surroundings." Luna said sassily as a smirk crept onto her face.
She always had a knack for catching lies and taking me down when I said. I sighed, for there was nothing for me to say other than the truth, which was not to be said.
"Anything else to say?" Luna said with hidden meaning that I only knew, she was just suggesting that I leave.
"No ma'am,"
"Then you should take your leave." She said finishing me off. I turn and leave shutting the door behind me. There is no way I'd be getting back in there without her knowing or feeling my presence. 'Well back to look out' I think to myself as I make my way to the Crow's Nest. Climbing the usual way up, and crawling back to my corner where my book was, the book that I hid all of my art that the captain loved to see. She thinks I stopped making them, but I didn't, I don't know why but I hope one day she finds the book.

One day.