Day 3

So its day three you go to the school as usual you completely forget what happened yesterday......so you casually get to class and as you are about to lay your bag you hear a soft voice "hi! How are you doing!" The voice is very familiar you turn around to see her and a sudden happiness comes to you the fact that she came first to talk to you is just the best thing ever so you reply "Im fine thanks for asking" and then she smiles back and then she goes back to her friends and all the boys come say "whats goin on you arent like you used to be...." you say "how?" They say " you used to play soccer and sports and we used to play but now we dont get to see you that much...what are you upto?" You say "its nothing I just am busy studying" you just keep making excuses eventually they say "you are not our friend anymore" you are kinda sad cuz they leave you just for a small problem! Then all day you have no body to talk to you are somewhat depressed and then she notices you being sad she comes to you tries to calm you down you thank her and she says"i know what happened just ignore them i am here if you need me!" You suddenly have pure happiness as if never before! You say "omg thanks thats the best thing one has ever said to me!" She smiles back.....by now school time has ended and she says"hey lets be in contact!" She gives you her number and you give her yours and she leaves.....you just cant even believe your luck! To find such a kind-hearted person! U are having a great day!!!!

Ok so this was Day 3 i will post Day 4 tommorow till then tc ily all dont forget to vote!