DAY 4

Since she gave you her number you are like when should you call her and ask her out maybe,and while you are planning a date a call comes!!!!! You jump up and check your phone its her!!!!! You pick the phone up and you ask her if she is free? She says she is! And then you ask her to come with her to local restaurentshe says she will at 8 you are so happy!!!!! Like never before you book a table you arrive 15 min before 8 and you are waiting for her so its 8:10 you start to wonder where is she? And then...you hear a soft voice behind you "hi im here" blood starts racing! You are happy you stand up and get her seated...after ordering the food you say to her "So uhhh i never introduced myself my name is brandon" she smiles and says "yeah my name is hanna" so after talking for a while and after you both have finished eating you decide to tell her "lets shop i wanna give you a gift!" She gives the most beautiful smile in the whole world you both go to a shop she picks a beautiful black dress you ask her to put it on! When she does and shows it to you its as if you havent seen anything more beautiful you tell her"omg hanna you look so pretty" you buy it for her and then you make the move "hanna i always wanted to tell you this....will you be ny girlfriend?" She after smiling says"brandon i also had feelings for you and Yes! I will be your girlfriend"!!! Its 10 pm now and you drop her at her house before leaving the car she hugs you and tells you " brandon lets meet tommorow and tc ily" the drive till home has kept you thinking about her you are thinking as if this is a dream WHEN IT IS REALITY!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING IF YOU LIKE IT DO VOTE TC WILL POST NEXT PART TOMMOROW TILL THEN TC ILY ALL PEACE!