The Accident

Third Person P.O.V:-

---3 Years Later (18 Year Old Angela)---

Grace and John (The Andersons) were in their car heading back home when suddenly, a huge truck hit their car and sped off.

---Few Hours Later---

"Today is their Wedding Anniversary, I have booked them a restaurant from the money that I have been collecting since I was ten. They even said that they'll be back from work at 1:30 PM. They aren't here yet and it's 5:30 PM now. They're 4 hours late, what could it be?" Angela talks to herself aloud. "I'll call them 1 more time! Shit! Both their phones are still switched of!" Angela yells and sits down, crying in her hands. "I have to go to the police!" She grabs her jacket and runs out to grab her bicycle and cycles downhill to the NYPD*.

She practically runs in and holds a police officer by his arm. "What is your problem? he asks angrily. "My name is Angela Kate Anderson, my parents, John and Grace Anderson said that they'd be back at 1:30 but didn't come back yet" Angela says with a frown on her face. "They might be a little busy" the officer says. "No, officer. I called both of them 5 times and I wouldn't have come downhill, here, if there was nothing wrong" Angela says calmly yet sternly, clearly trying to control her anger. "Wait, wait, What are their names?" the officer asks. "John Anderson and Grace Anderson" Angela says worriedly. "I'm sorry" the officer says. "What?" Angela asks. "Get the couple's bodies, the Andersons" the officer says. "Yes sir, the bodies are still here" says a junior officer and they 2 bodies are gotten in the room. "No" Angela says. "We're sorry for your parents" the junior officer says. "Do you have any other family members?" the officer asks. "No" Angela says and falls down crying. "We..." the officer starts and is interrupted by the junior officer who says "Hey, hey, you should stay strong" and helps Angela to a chair. The officer who was clearly angry because he was interrupted has a frown on his face and says "Jackson, come here" but the junior officer/Jackson says "I'm sorry sir but right now she needs support, I'll drop her at her house, she needs to arrange a funeral, am I right?". "I...why?" Angela says "They were my only family, today...". "Everything will be alright" Jackson says. "No, nothing will be alright" Angela shouts and runs out. "What is wrong with you, Jackson?" the police officer asks. "Nothing sir, sorry sir" Jackson says. "Well, you're right" the police officer says. "What sir?" Jackson asks. "She does need help, I'll get the family's lawyer and we'll arrange a funeral for the Andersons" the police officer says "Go, help her, I understand why you are sad". "Thank you sir, I'll help her and get her here tomorrow" Jackson says and runs out to find Angela sitting down and crying covering her face with her palms.

*Angela lives in Midtown, Manhattan