Interrogation

Angela's P.O.V:-

I open my eyes and find myself in a room with plain grey walls. There are no windows. I look around and am not able to see a door. Great... I'm in a room with no windows and doors. What did I do wrong? Wait... What am I lying on? Wow... I'm in a room with no windows and doors but someone is kind enough to leave me on soft bed. I get up but because I feel a little weak, I don't stand up. Another reason is because I don't want to leave the bed alone. I look down at the ground. The tiles are white. Wait! Why am I even here? How am I here? I was with Jackson. I was sitting in Noah's car, listening to music. How the hell am I here?

"Hi" I hear Jackson's voice and I look up to see Jackson. "So, there is a door?" I ask. "How do you think I'm here?" Jackson asks. "The more important question is, why am I here?" I ask. "Look, Angela. I seriously didn't want to be the one telling you this..." Jackson says but I interrupt him by saying "Just get to it already". Jackson sighs and after a second the door opens. "Okay, now I know where the door is" I say. "Agent James, you may leave" a man wearing an eyepatch says and Jackson exits, closing the door when he's out. "So, the door only opens from the outside?" I ask. "You are a very curious person, aren't you?" the man asks. "Yeah, I am" I ask. "Well, then let's change this to you asking me questions instead of me asking you" the man says. "Okay, so where is here?" I ask patiently. "This is an interrogation room at the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier" He says. "Okay, what?" I ask. "Can I start asking my questions?" he asks. "You already asked a question but no, I need to ask at least 4 more questions" I answer. "Okay then, fire away" He says. "Who are you? Why am I here? How am I here? What is this Helicarrier?" I ask. "That's it? I thought you'd ask way more than 4 questions" the man says. "Well, I already asked 'where is here'? I thought I had 4 more questions but I only had 3. So, I just asked the 4th question because there was nothing else. Also because I was curious. I will have more questions when you start talking" I say. "Okay, then. I'll answer your questions on one condition" the man says. "I know, I know. I won't ask more questions and will answer your questions. But can I add few more questions?" I ask. "Okay" he says clearly agitated. "Why is Jackson here?" I ask. "He is here because he is a S.H.I.E.L.D agent and I sent him in here because he was the only one who know you. Now, no more questions" he says. "At least answer my previous questions" I say. "I am Director Fury. You are here because of your actions in the past few years. I don't know how you are here because that's what Agent James and the Avengers planned and they didn't tell me because I didn't want to know. The Helicarrier is the flying headquarters of S.H.I.E.L.D" he says. "Okay, I got my answers. I am ready to answer your questions" I say. "Stark, I need you to shut up" Fury says.

"Sorry about that. I'm surprised you didn't ask a question" He says. "Oh, I have many" I say. "I just want to know two things" He says. "And what are they?" I ask. "1: Your name and 2: Will you join the Avengers?" He says. "Okay, my name is Angela Kate Anderson. I need to know what this second thing is a little better" I say. "You have a choice. Either join the Avengers, which means you'll be an Avenger. If you didn't understand" He says. "What's the other choice?" I ask. "Rot in a cell and you won't be alone" Fury answers. "I think I'll choose the first option but that's only because you have blackmailed me" I say. "Then follow me" Fury says.