chapter-7 part 1=albido rise

Hello guys and wellcome to the finell chapter of ben 10 reboot i hope you guys enjoid soon will relice another book and lets get to the story aghain

Warning:sorrry for the typing misstecks my keypad is not worcking proplie.

Another biutiful day but its raining bicomes the wather heads are back.

Ben:you water heads going dowen..

Red robot:not for long we mede our bilaty to fiuose.

And the robots are fiuose they made a gihent big robot

Gihent robot:ha ha ha. Now how tou difting us.

Ben dident see that coming

(Time skip 1 battel after)

Wildwian:ha that was
esey
Teres no super vilan to chalnche me.

Gwen:don't sey that word after we get in drabale.

Ben:ok. ok.

                            BLACK    CAVE

albido:so ben is having fun after ditroyd that robots ha this is gone be to esey.

Vilgax:not esey you tink that ben tenyson
Is un stopable.

Albido:is only wicknes is the omnitrex so way i farst distroyd the omnitrex.

Vilgax:but how.

Albido lhafes and shoot a lasar on vilgax and put in to the omniterx.

Albido:bens alians are uslase but i get gax,gostfrick,upchuck,the mummy,way big and franckenstile haaaaa.

BEN'S POV.

Ben and hes sister got in to the rusbucket and travling to place and places but he came to the satbat told place is seems like its a parck.

Grandpa max:so kids you like the place.

Ben and gwen:ya ya what awer.

Grandpa max:ha i tink you shod go to the kids zone will i buy tings here (gaves $100) go and play.

Ben and gwen run to the kids zone.

Ben:wow they have and slumo slamer 3000 demo sweet.

Gwen:wow they have likey gral games dable swett.

MAX POV.

Max:(going to the super shop)ham this shop is full of itams.

Albido came and activet hes omnitrex and transfome in to franckenstile.

Pepole:aaaaa a monster.

Max:this shop has monsters?

And max look at the monater with a omnitrex sibol max tode ben.

Grandepa max:beenn. What are you doing you skaring all the pipole.

Franckenstile: whos ben? ben is not here.

And shoks a ilcktick and max fell to the grund an albido transfome in to normel

Albido:ha that was to esey.(Take awey)

GWEN'S POV.

Gwen:what will i play nexet ha and alian smshar?

It was albido in hese upgrade forme. And sdeanlu transfome in to a kage and trap gwen and shoot a gas
And albido transfome in to normel

Albido:ha that was esey to but next is ben tennyson

BEN'S POV.

Ben:ha that was so cool and i biite the game ha ok let see.

And albido came on hes grain mater fome
And sloly get to the omnitrex and try to diactivet it and ben so.

Ben:not so fast gray mater guy who are you?!?.

And albido transfome in to the mummy

Ben:how you dont mater IT'S HERO TIME

And ben try to activet the omnitrex but albido trap hes hand in hes tantickels and put some gloing red thing to ben and he transfome in to a monster.

The mummy:now how you save your selfe tennysons your grant hero transfome in to a monster now its pay back time max ha ha ha ha ha.

TO BE CONTINVED

so that was a entesting chapter i know i konw you guys taking a abut i tolld this is the last chapter but another one im relising a part not a chapter this a chapter so i tinke you guys enjoid the chpater and also let me know on the comment what you guys tinking  so we mate on the other chapter bye bye bye.